Missing Decorations

Mikel_p

Hello:

I am attempting to decorate my final stronghold from the merger and i am noticing like half of my decorations i have seem to have disappeared...it ranges from artwork to companions and etc...Most categories seem affected by this...Is anyone else seeing this?:cool:

Are they actually gone (0/0) or do you miss the sub-categories they were in?

For a while now, some of the sub-categories are missing. For example, I have no Civic-Artwork or Civic-Banners on medium or large wall hooks, only sculptures. If I want to place banners or paintings, I need to select "All".

Edited by Mubrak

The missing categories bug is really annoying. I've noticed in Personnel, I only see Civilians and Droids subcategories--no Soldiers or Vendors. I can find them if I view All subcategories, but that means more clicking. I guess we can file Bug Reports and hope they fix it.

I was just trying to decorate and the vast majority of the decorations are missing. I can't even see most of them if I select "all" when decorating. It gives me about 17 pages of decorations when I select "all" and "show all" in the decorations window, instead of the over 40 pages I should have when I look at "show available".