November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not in 19th nov. have they got that far yet, cos im worried had issues when i orded the first time ordered on the 9th originaly but it took shouting to get them to do it, and it finaly went though on the 18, though now its showing 19th. invoice im sure says 18th.

not to burst any bubbles ppl but i ordered on the 28th july and didn't get in yesterday, so hopeing for the first wave today.

Theres something wrong then. Im 28th of july too and im in. Just wanted to see the qq in the forums. (alt tabbed swtor) And you guys are WAY OFF there's lke.. people from mid august in here already.

11/25 here. I will be patient. I will not go on top of a clock tower with a high powered rifle. I am not having the shakes.....

let me spare you the journey, that spot is already taking, im sitting up here with my laptop and

"a arrow to the knee" just waiting in pure desperation ;P

Edited by Adnihilo

not in 19th nov. have they got that far yet, cos im worried had issues when i orded the first time ordered on the 9th originaly but it took shouting to get them to do it, and it finaly went though on the 18, though now its showing 19th. invoice im sure says 18th.

Last day of Wave 3 seems to be Nov 17th