Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Rayla_Felana

Except until KotoR, Revan didn't technically exist in the lore and it was never stated that Vader had learned of or studied these other individuals. In fact, just looking in SWTOR, just three centuries after Revan departed the Republic, most forgot about him entirely. Also, knowing a bit of history does not make one an expect on how those figures fought or how powerful they are. Being "newer" doesn't make Vader better than them. Given the fact that Exar Kun, Bane and Revan have all learned more deeply of the Force and techniques than Vader has ever demonstrated, really places the cyborg Sith Lord as the odd duck out.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except until KotoR, Revan didn't technically exist in the lore and it was never stated that Vader had learned of or studied these other individuals. In fact, just looking in SWTOR, just three centuries after Revan departed the Republic, most forgot about him entirely. Also, knowing a bit of history does not make one an expect on how those figures fought or how powerful they are. Being "newer" doesn't make Vader better than them. Given the fact that Exar Kun, Bane and Revan have all learned more deeply of the Force and techniques than Vader has ever demonstrated, really places the cyborg Sith Lord as the odd duck out.

Doens't make any sense. Vader is said to be the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, who say that? The most powerful being in the Galaxy, Darth Sidious. How can u just say that Exar Kun, Bane or even Revan learned more than the apprentice of the most powerful being in the galaxy?

That's the problem with some EU and with some fans of any character, I like Revan, but you're just being a little far here. Bane learned from a holocran of Darth Revan, but BEFORE that many soldiers talks about he, how can u say that Darth Sidious don't know nothing about him? Datacrons still existis, y'll know?

That being said, Vader hands down win this fight for everything he was and he is in the lore. He was said to be the Chosen One, he was bring him by the Force, he have been the One to make the Great Purge of all time, he was the one to adapt in a hard suit and, well.. you know? He was the first Sith to appear in a screen. XD

Vader > the 3 of them (and I say that again, I really like Revan, he is the one that makes me play this game, but I know something or two about the lore here).

Doens't make any sense. Vader is said to be the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, who say that? The most powerful being in the Galaxy, Darth Sidious. How can u just say that Exar Kun, Bane or even Revan learned more than the apprentice of the most powerful being in the galaxy?

That's the problem with some EU and with some fans of any character, I like Revan, but you're just being a little far here. Bane learned from a holocran of Darth Revan, but BEFORE that many soldiers talks about he, how can u say that Darth Sidious don't know nothing about him? Datacrons still existis, y'll know?

That being said, Vader hands down win this fight for everything he was and he is in the lore. He was said to be the Chosen One, he was bring him by the Force, he have been the One to make the Great Purge of all time, he was the one to adapt in a hard suit and, well.. you know? He was the first Sith to appear in a screen. XD

Vader > the 3 of them (and I say that again, I really like Revan, he is the one that makes me play this game, but I know something or two about the lore here).

Vader is one of the most powerful sith, not THE that belongs to Sidious. It actually might be Vader > the 3 of them, but lore says otherwise being that Kun was still a force to be reckoned with by the time of Luke's jedi order. Granted he wasn't in a physical body but even so.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Vader is one of the most powerful sith, not THE that belongs to Sidious. It actually might be Vader > the 3 of them, but lore says otherwise being that Kun was still a force to be reckoned with by the time of Luke's jedi order. Granted he wasn't in a physical body but even so.

When I say the Most Powerful Being > The most Powerful Sith. Sorry, but I can't bring myself to not say that Sidious was the most Poweful Being in the galaxy at that point.

Except that Vader wasn't the "most powerful being" at any point. He was "The Chosen One". He had a purpose, he dropped Sid down an energy shaft. Purpose fulfilled, he was no longer needed, thus no longer important in the grand scheme of things. Luke takes over.

In terms of Force Powers and Knowledge, everyone else in that room stands high above Vader. The only thing he might claim over them is raw power. But when his main weakness is lightning, and there's three guys in the room all capable of tearing into him with it, well...Vader's insulation isn't gonna mean jack. It couldn't even stop a jolt from Starkiller, even after Vader improved his defenses against it.

While a number of the Writers may consider these men equal, that is generally because none of them seek to incur George Lucas' wrath. Regardless, when four people in the room are made to fight each other, you take out the weakest one first, and then let two of the others exchange blows and wait for an opportunity to strike when it's most advantageous. All four of them are capable tacticians, but among them Vader is physically the slowest. And while Vader may have adapted to his Cybernetics, it still makes him the most vulnerable amongst the group. It doesn't matter who engages Vader first, or if two of them decide to go at him. It's more than likely they will all seek to eliminate the weaker man first so he doesn't try and shank them while they're busy fighting their supposed equals.

If either Exar Kun or Bane attacks Revan with Force Lightning or another Force Energy based ability, they will wish they hadn't. Revan has already shown himself capable of absorbing that power, channeling and amplifying it into a stronger attack. To which brings the possibility of Kun or Bane striking at Revan with their Force Powers, only for Revan to take that power, add it to his own, and utilize it to quickly take Vader out of the picture. This would of course tell Exar Kun and Bane that using their Force Powers against Revan would not go in their favor. Not unless they could get passed his absorption abilities. That leaves saber combat, and all three of them are prolific fighters.

Bane's Essence Transfer would be a last ditch effort and one he'd only attempt if he was certain there was only himself and one other remaining as a third party could easily jump in and kill the one whose body he is seeking to transfer into, thus killing both Bane and his intended host. It is also unlikely to work on anyone here as each of them possesses great willpower and mental fortitude. So Essence Transfer may end up just killing Bane while temporarily weakening his intended target.

Exar Kun will primarily focus on saber combat and anyone who can get passed his defenses or set him into a trap could deliver a fatal blow. I would actually say that even Vader is capable of doing such, though it would be extremely difficult to strike at Exar Kun with the Force in any meaningful way while defending against a flurry of saber strikes. And, assuming Revan and Bane aren't similarly dueling, it'd leave Vader and Exar Kun both open to assault from a third party, which could potentially be fatal to both of them, leaving the remaining two free to battle for dominance.

Except that Vader wasn't the "most powerful being" at any point. He was "The Chosen One". He had a purpose, he dropped Sid down an energy shaft. Purpose fulfilled, he was no longer needed, thus no longer important in the grand scheme of things. Luke takes over.

In terms of Force Powers and Knowledge, everyone else in that room stands high above Vader. The only thing he might claim over them is raw power. But when his main weakness is lightning, and there's three guys in the room all capable of tearing into him with it, well...Vader's insulation isn't gonna mean jack. It couldn't even stop a jolt from Starkiller, even after Vader improved his defenses against it.

While a number of the Writers may consider these men equal, that is generally because none of them seek to incur George Lucas' wrath. Regardless, when four people in the room are made to fight each other, you take out the weakest one first, and then let two of the others exchange blows and wait for an opportunity to strike when it's most advantageous. All four of them are capable tacticians, but among them Vader is physically the slowest. And while Vader may have adapted to his Cybernetics, it still makes him the most vulnerable amongst the group. It doesn't matter who engages Vader first, or if two of them decide to go at him. It's more than likely they will all seek to eliminate the weaker man first so he doesn't try and shank them while they're busy fighting their supposed equals.

If either Exar Kun or Bane attacks Revan with Force Lightning or another Force Energy based ability, they will wish they hadn't. Revan has already shown himself capable of absorbing that power, channeling and amplifying it into a stronger attack. To which brings the possibility of Kun or Bane striking at Revan with their Force Powers, only for Revan to take that power, add it to his own, and utilize it to quickly take Vader out of the picture. This would of course tell Exar Kun and Bane that using their Force Powers against Revan would not go in their favor. Not unless they could get passed his absorption abilities. That leaves saber combat, and all three of them are prolific fighters.

Bane's Essence Transfer would be a last ditch effort and one he'd only attempt if he was certain there was only himself and one other remaining as a third party could easily jump in and kill the one whose body he is seeking to transfer into, thus killing both Bane and his intended host. It is also unlikely to work on anyone here as each of them possesses great willpower and mental fortitude. So Essence Transfer may end up just killing Bane while temporarily weakening his intended target.

Exar Kun will primarily focus on saber combat and anyone who can get passed his defenses or set him into a trap could deliver a fatal blow. I would actually say that even Vader is capable of doing such, though it would be extremely difficult to strike at Exar Kun with the Force in any meaningful way while defending against a flurry of saber strikes. And, assuming Revan and Bane aren't similarly dueling, it'd leave Vader and Exar Kun both open to assault from a third party, which could potentially be fatal to both of them, leaving the remaining two free to battle for dominance.

when do I say that Vader was the most powerful being? He was 80% of the Most powerful being, his Master, The Emperor, Darth Sidious.

I really don't believe what I am reading, my god... I really fell sorry for Revan because of most of him fanbase.

Okay dude, that was nice. I'll only say that again. Vader > all of them.

In times like this, sometimes, I understand when people says that "things" about Revan, all the rage comes down for nothing..

And the Chosen One had the potential to be the greatest being ever to exist. Born from the Force itself, Anakin could have been even more powerful than Luke (though not by much). He ended up being 80% of Sidious' power. And Sidious is more powerful than any before him by leaps and bounds. This automatically makes Vader greater than these other combatants.

Vader is not weak to lightning. Not the actual lightning. It is the force behind the lightning that affects Vader. The lightning that Starkiller used against Vader was amplified by Kamino's lightning towers. And Vader simply fell to one knee. Had Vader been weak to lightning, he would have died. Sidious' lightning killed Vader because it is the most powerful lightning ever. This is the lightning that could tear apart fleets of ships. So the lightning of these guys doesn't really help them.

Yes, compared to these guys, Vader is slow. But his raw physical strength could overwhelm any opponent.

I highly doubt Revan could absorb one Kun's force blasts. Blasts that can destroy durasteel walls.

I'm sorry to say, but Revan doesn't have a chance going up against any of these guys. Exar Kun has better saber skills and Force power. Bane destroys Revan with his pure strength and Force power. Vader is the better duelist and has far more power at his command than Revan. Even his tactical skills won't help much here.

And the Chosen One had the potential to be the greatest being ever to exist. Born from the Force itself, Anakin could have been even more powerful than Luke (though not by much). He ended up being 80% of Sidious' power. And Sidious is more powerful than any before him by leaps and bounds. This automatically makes Vader greater than these other combatants.

Force Potential isn't everything, Boba Fett fought Darth Vader on multiple occasions even to a draw at times, and Fett wasn't force sensitive.

Vader is not weak to lightning. Not the actual lightning. It is the force behind the lightning that affects Vader. The lightning that Starkiller used against Vader was amplified by Kamino's lightning towers. And Vader simply fell to one knee. Had Vader been weak to lightning, he would have died. Sidious' lightning killed Vader because it is the most powerful lightning ever. This is the lightning that could tear apart fleets of ships. So the lightning of these guys doesn't really help them.

Seriously if Sidious' lighting was that powerful why did he need a Death Star? He could fire force lightning in a space suit if that were the case...

Fact of the matter is you're just looking at video game mechanics, Vader's insulation had been damaged allowing Starkiller to force lightning Vader into submission according to the Novel, generally the Novel trumps the videogame.

Yes, compared to these guys, Vader is slow. But his raw physical strength could overwhelm any opponent.

He'd probably be evenly matched in strength with Bane.

I highly doubt Revan could absorb one Kun's force blasts. Blasts that can destroy durasteel walls.

I don't think any of these guys are push overs, I know there are a lot of haters out there, but Revan accomplished some pretty impressive feats, he isn't exactly a slouch with a lightsaber nor is he a slouch when it comes to the force.

I'm sorry to say, but Revan doesn't have a chance going up against any of these guys. Exar Kun has better saber skills and Force power. Bane destroys Revan with his pure strength and Force power. Vader is the better duelist and has far more power at his command than Revan. Even his tactical skills won't help much here.

My analysis had nothing to do with raw potential whom is arguably the strongest, it boils down to simple logic. The first person to attack is most likely the first one to die, because he opens himself up to attack from the other two.

Vader was able to take on multiple Jedi at once because they had to avoid hitting each other, and Vader was able to use that, cause he could strike with impunity.

This fight is a four way slug fest, there aren't any allies, so in being the first to attack and/or first engaged means you're all tied up fighting with one person and the other two people can and will attack with impunity.

Revan is most likely to survive it because he's the most patient, the least likely to be the first one to attack, and probably wouldn't waste time with taunts either, so he's the least likely to be the one that is first attacked, and he's the least likely to be the first attacker.

Bane may know patience, but Exar Kun is bound to get on Bane's nerves. So the initial combatants are probably going to be Bane vs Kun. Bane's resistance to lightsabers means that only Revan or Exar Kun can take him down. The others will figure out Bane's resistance fairly quickly, Vader would probably go in to take down Exar Kun. Revan will probably force lighting Bane along with Vader for good measure.

Ah-hah-hah, ahhh-No. Anakin had the potential to be 2x stronger than Sidious. That's it. Becoming a Cyborg dropped him to 80% of Darth Sidious, which is an utterly meaningless statement. If they are trying to use Sid as a benchmark for Sith then that would mean others were as powerful if not moreso than him. This is, of course, not true because there is no powerscaling for Star Wars. Thus the "80% Sid" bit is completely meaningless and always has been. And it doesn't make him automatically better than everyone else as we've seen him lose to Starkiller several times and have problems fighting a clone of Darth Maul and Celeste Morne, who had been in hibernation for almost four millennium.

The lightning that Starkiller used against Vader was amplified by Kamino's lightning towers.

As already said by GarfieldJL, that was Game Mechanics. Starkiller doesn't use the towers in the Novel. I know, I read the damn thing in less than week. When SK escaped Kamino, he had shocked Vader and blew out a wall to reach a landing pad. SK returned there a week later and faced Vader again, who'd improved the insulation in his suit, and still SK stunned him with Force Lightning that penetrated the insulation. This was before Juno had taken SK's fallen lightsaber and created a rent in Vader's armor that SK then shot his lightning into to cripple Vader.

Had Vader been weak to lightning, he would have died.

No. Had Starkiller continued to rip into him with Force Lightning, Vader would've died. But since Vader is protected by Plot Continuity, he clearly couldn't be allowed to die. Otherwise, Starkiller would've murdered him, or Kota would've.

Not especially, no. Anyone who knows how to use their speed effectively can take down those stronger than themselves. A shot to the throat, the joints and other vulnerable points on the body could put Vader on the ground regardless of the strength granted by his prosthetics.

Starkiller blew out a durasteel wall with just TK. I don't see the difference. The Consular in SWTOR exploded a blast door with several telekinetic blasts. And in KoToR Revan had already been said to unleash storms of lightning that took out scores of "The One's" Rakatan Warriors. Despite Durasteel's claim of resilience and strength, in SW it has been shown to be far too easy to cut through and break.

All I can get from this is "hate revan hate revan hate revan hate revan".

Revan has the highest chance of winning here. Exar Kun lost his war inside a few years. Revan won the Mando Wars, left, came back and started the Jedi Civil war and was winning, survived betrayal by Malak, regained his Force Powers a year later, and then beat every who's ever faced him as well as defeating Malak in the Star Forge while Malak was being amplified by the Star Forge and the dozen Jedi he'd captured and used to rejuvinate himself with. The only one who had ever actually defeated Revan was the Sith Emperor, Darth Vitiate, who may very well be one of the most powerful Dark Side users in the SWU.

Bane's resistance to lightsabers means that only Revan or Exar Kun can take him down.

That's not technically true. You could still cut his head off as that and his wrists were the only unprotected parts of his body. However that is assuming that this is Bane with the Orbalisk armor in play, and not Bane at his peak which is after losing it, when he acquired more Sith Knowledge and Force techniques. He may have lost his armor, but he learned to fight more efficiently because he'd become more vulnerable to attack. That forced him to pefect his defenses against the Force, melee combat and blasters.

Edited by ReiKai

Force Potential isn't everything, Boba Fett fought Darth Vader on multiple occasions even to a draw at times, and Fett wasn't force sensitive.

Seriously if Sidious' lighting was that powerful why did he need a Death Star? He could fire force lightning in a space suit if that were the case...

Fact of the matter is you're just looking at video game mechanics, Vader's insulation had been damaged allowing Starkiller to force lightning Vader into submission according to the Novel, generally the Novel trumps the videogame.

He'd probably be evenly matched in strength with Bane.

I don't think any of these guys are push overs, I know there are a lot of haters out there, but Revan accomplished some pretty impressive feats, he isn't exactly a slouch with a lightsaber nor is he a slouch when it comes to the force.

My analysis had nothing to do with raw potential whom is arguably the strongest, it boils down to simple logic. The first person to attack is most likely the first one to die, because he opens himself up to attack from the other two.

Vader was able to take on multiple Jedi at once because they had to avoid hitting each other, and Vader was able to use that, cause he could strike with impunity.

This fight is a four way slug fest, there aren't any allies, so in being the first to attack and/or first engaged means you're all tied up fighting with one person and the other two people can and will attack with impunity.

Revan is most likely to survive it because he's the most patient, the least likely to be the first one to attack, and probably wouldn't waste time with taunts either, so he's the least likely to be the one that is first attacked, and he's the least likely to be the first attacker.

Bane may know patience, but Exar Kun is bound to get on Bane's nerves. So the initial combatants are probably going to be Bane vs Kun. Bane's resistance to lightsabers means that only Revan or Exar Kun can take him down. The others will figure out Bane's resistance fairly quickly, Vader would probably go in to take down Exar Kun. Revan will probably force lighting Bane along with Vader for good measure.

You really think Boba Fett could fight Darth Vader to a draw? okay then. If Vader had actually wanted to kill Fett, he would have done so, easily.

I've asked myself that question many times, but I know the answer. The Death Star created fear. That was its main purpose- to put fear into those who would resist him. After the Empire fell and Sidious was reborn, he showed the full power of the Dark Side. He used his mastery of Force Lightning to create Force Storms in space.

never bothered to read the novel because I found the game to be a bit lackluster.

Most likely

But compared to Vader, Revan loses badly.

Patience can only get him so far. Once it comes down to him versus Vader or Kun, he will lose. Vader has killed some of the greatest of Jedi ever. And Kun almost destroyed the NJO post-humously. Revan could never do that.

Ah-hah-hah, ahhh-No. Anakin had the potential to be 2x stronger than Sidious. That's it. Becoming a Cyborg dropped him to 80% of Darth Sidious, which is an utterly meaningless statement. If they are trying to use Sid as a benchmark for Sith then that would mean others were as powerful if not moreso than him. This is, of course, not true because there is no powerscaling for Star Wars. Thus the "80% Sid" bit is completely meaningless and always has been. And it doesn't make him automatically better than everyone else as we've seen him lose to Starkiller several times and have problems fighting a clone of Darth Maul and Celeste Morne, who had been in hibernation for almost four millennium.

As already said by GarfieldJL, that was Game Mechanics. Starkiller doesn't use the towers in the Novel. I know, I read the damn thing in less than week. When SK escaped Kamino, he had shocked Vader and blew out a wall to reach a landing pad. SK returned there a week later and faced Vader again, who'd improved the insulation in his suit, and still SK stunned him with Force Lightning that penetrated the insulation. This was before Juno had taken SK's fallen lightsaber and created a rent in Vader's armor that SK then shot his lightning into to cripple Vader.

No. Had Starkiller continued to rip into him with Force Lightning, Vader would've died. But since Vader is protected by Plot Continuity, he clearly couldn't be allowed to die. Otherwise, Starkiller would've murdered him, or Kota would've.

Not especially, no. Anyone who knows how to use their speed effectively can take down those stronger than themselves. A shot to the throat, the joints and other vulnerable points on the body could put Vader on the ground regardless of the strength granted by his prosthetics.

Starkiller blew out a durasteel wall with just TK. I don't see the difference. The Consular in SWTOR exploded a blast door with several telekinetic blasts. And in KoToR Revan had already been said to unleash storms of lightning that took out scores of "The One's" Rakatan Warriors. Despite Durasteel's claim of resilience and strength, in SW it has been shown to be far too easy to cut through and break.

All I can get from this is "hate revan hate revan hate revan hate revan".

Revan has the highest chance of winning here. Exar Kun lost his war inside a few years. Revan won the Mando Wars, left, came back and started the Jedi Civil war and was winning, survived betrayal by Malak, regained his Force Powers a year later, and then beat every who's ever faced him as well as defeating Malak in the Star Forge while Malak was being amplified by the Star Forge and the dozen Jedi he'd captured and used to rejuvinate himself with. The only one who had ever actually defeated Revan was the Sith Emperor, Darth Vitiate, who may very well be one of the most powerful Dark Side users in the SWU.

That's not technically true. You could still cut his head off as that and his wrists were the only unprotected parts of his body. However that is assuming that this is Bane with the Orbalisk armor in play, and not Bane at his peak which is after losing it, when he acquired more Sith Knowledge and Force techniques. He may have lost his armor, but he learned to fight more efficiently because he'd become more vulnerable to attack. That forced him to pefect his defenses against the Force, melee combat and blasters.

How can it be utterly meaningless when Sidious is the most powerful Sith ever? That's G-Canon. No one other than Luke Skywalker can defeat him. He is the epitome of the Dark Side, the culmination of Bane's Rule of Two. Vader being 80% of his power tells us that he is most likely the second- third- or fourth most powerful Sith. Vader has proven to be incredibly powerful in multiple situations. Defeating the PT Order's Battlemaster Cin Drallig shows that he is one of the most skilled duelists of all time.

As I said, I didn't care to read the novel because I didn't really care for the game. And I can't find the novel anywhere.

Plot continuity... not really. Well I shouldn't say that. because TFU series is between 3 and 4 obviously plot continuity is a factor. But Vader was never really committed to the battle in either game. And as Luke said post-ROTJ, had Vader tried to kill Luke he would have. Vader could have destroyed Starkiller at any time.

True, but Vader has never allowed that. He moves in and brings everything to bear on his opponents early.

Durasteel has only really been cut-through by lightsabers. That is to my knowledge of course.

I have never said that I hate Revan. I actually like his character, but I am sticking to what is and is not canon. And cnonically, Vader destroys Revan. The only one in this match-up that can stand toe-to-toe with him is Kun. Revan won the Mandalorian wars by using Mandalorian tactics and using the Jedi numbers in combination with Republic troops to overwhelm them. You know what? I'm not getting into this argument. I've made Revan's actions clear in past threads and do not intend to do so a second time.

One last thing. All of Vitiates power comes from Rituals. Sidious destroys him in the power department. The first Sith hail Sidious has the greatest and call Vitiate an abomination.

You really think Boba Fett could fight Darth Vader to a draw? okay then. If Vader had actually wanted to kill Fett, he would have done so, easily.

Actually, Darth Vader nearly ended up having his head blow off by Boba Fett. Darth Vader was out to kill Fett at the time, but Fett outmaneuvered Vader and had the chance of shooting Vader in the head, but it would have called all of the Empire down on Fett's head so Fett didn't take the shot.

I've asked myself that question many times, but I know the answer. The Death Star created fear. That was its main purpose- to put fear into those who would resist him. After the Empire fell and Sidious was reborn, he showed the full power of the Dark Side. He used his mastery of Force Lightning to create Force Storms in space.

Unlikely, considering if he really had that kind of power at his disposal people would fear him to the point he wouldn't need a fleet, let alone a Death Star. Fact of the matter is I don't think Palpatine could have sustained the attack, or it would have killed him. That is probably why he didn't use the Force to that level of scale. As it is with his clone bodies, they deteriorated rapidly even before they were sabotaged, it was probably because of all that dark energy he was wielding, it ate away at the bodies in proportion to his force usage. The darkside appears to be extremely damaging to one's own body.

never bothered to read the novel because I found the game to be a bit lackluster.

If the game had been more like the book, it would have been way cooler than it was. Heck there was even a whole planet that was left out of the game.

But compared to Vader, Revan loses badly.

If we are talking in simple raw potential, that is true. However there is more to the fight than simple raw potential, Revan has some advantages over Vader. For starters he's quicker than Vader, furthermore he's a tactical genius (something Vader was not). Vader is uniquely vulnerable to a certain force power, all Revan needs is one opening. Furthermore, while still suffering from remnents of amnesia he took apart Malak's forces, turned Bastilla back to the light, totally more of Malak's forces, then single handedly took down Malak while Malak was augmented by the star forge. Revan still didn't have his full knowledge of the force back even at that point.

In raw potential, Vader may be stronger, but it is fairly safe to say that could give some pretty stiff competition against Vader, and despite being at a disadvantage could still win.

Patience can only get him so far. Once it comes down to him versus Vader or Kun, he will lose. Vader has killed some of the greatest of Jedi ever. And Kun almost destroyed the NJO post-humously. Revan could never do that.

Exar Kun was an angry ghost that used genocide to steal away the lifeforce of his subjects to become that ghost. While he took down Skywalker, he did it using the force potential of a relatively untrained Kyp Durron, and he still couldn't get the boy to kill Skywalker. He spent the next few weeks trying to finish the job and failed miserably each time.

He ultimately ended up getting outsmarted by Corran Horn, then destroyed by a bunch of trainees and two children whom were barely out of diapers.

In all honesty, I think Exar Kun would be the first to die, I don't care how powerful he thinks he is, if he got defeated by a pair of toddlers and a bunch of trainees, he's not exactly the most intelligent sith if you know what I mean.

ive always been a Revan fan but even if i werent i'd say he'd win hands down. he's always been regarded as one possibly the most powerful person of his day and possibly ever to exist (atleast from when that qoute was mentioned) but his skills were just superior too. bane would be nothing without revan's guidance and knowledge of the force is obviously one of revan's strong points. revan defeated mandalore so he def has the physical skill. it has been said often he was a master at force lightning (which is vader's biggest weakness) and his mastery of dual wielding or all forms for that matter. he has complete balance of the force mastering light and dark so who knows how strong he could truly get. kun is probly the only suitable match for him but even then revan to me has the clear advantage. plus revan's feats are huge, he gets things done. so for me its revan>kun>bane/vader (bane and vader are pretty equal to me)

Actually, Darth Vader nearly ended up having his head blow off by Boba Fett. Darth Vader was out to kill Fett at the time, but Fett outmaneuvered Vader and had the chance of shooting Vader in the head, but it would have called all of the Empire down on Fett's head so Fett didn't take the shot.

Unlikely, considering if he really had that kind of power at his disposal people would fear him to the point he wouldn't need a fleet, let alone a Death Star. Fact of the matter is I don't think Palpatine could have sustained the attack, or it would have killed him. That is probably why he didn't use the Force to that level of scale. As it is with his clone bodies, they deteriorated rapidly even before they were sabotaged, it was probably because of all that dark energy he was wielding, it ate away at the bodies in proportion to his force usage. The darkside appears to be extremely damaging to one's own body.

If the game had been more like the book, it would have been way cooler than it was. Heck there was even a whole planet that was left out of the game.

If we are talking in simple raw potential, that is true. However there is more to the fight than simple raw potential, Revan has some advantages over Vader. For starters he's quicker than Vader, furthermore he's a tactical genius (something Vader was not). Vader is uniquely vulnerable to a certain force power, all Revan needs is one opening. Furthermore, while still suffering from remnents of amnesia he took apart Malak's forces, turned Bastilla back to the light, totally more of Malak's forces, then single handedly took down Malak while Malak was augmented by the star forge. Revan still didn't have his full knowledge of the force back even at that point.

In raw potential, Vader may be stronger, but it is fairly safe to say that could give some pretty stiff competition against Vader, and despite being at a disadvantage could still win.

Exar Kun was an angry ghost that used genocide to steal away the lifeforce of his subjects to become that ghost. While he took down Skywalker, he did it using the force potential of a relatively untrained Kyp Durron, and he still couldn't get the boy to kill Skywalker. He spent the next few weeks trying to finish the job and failed miserably each time.

He ultimately ended up getting outsmarted by Corran Horn, then destroyed by a bunch of trainees and two children whom were barely out of diapers.

In all honesty, I think Exar Kun would be the first to die, I don't care how powerful he thinks he is, if he got defeated by a pair of toddlers and a bunch of trainees, he's not exactly the most intelligent sith if you know what I mean.

Granted, but I don't like that fight because Vader could so easily kill Fett. If a blind man could do it, why not Vader?

Reborn Sidious did that. Just visit Sidious' powers on the Wookieepedia and you'll see what he can and cannot do.

I know. The game had some good action in it, but the story was a bit bland.

I give Revan credit where credit is due. So yes, he pulled off impressive feats. But Vader could beat Revan in a one v one. They're both some of the greatest of their time, but Vader has done more impressive things in duels. He defeated Cin Drallig, arguably one of the Jedi Order's greatest Battlemasters. He defeated him while simultaneously fighting several other Jedi. He also almost defeated Obi-Wan Kenobi, the master of Soresu.

The NJO used the Wall of Light power that destroyed Kun's spirit. It took the full power of the NJO as well as Luke Skywalker to defeat him. The same Luke Skywalker that defeated Darth Sidious in a Lightsaber duel. But I do agree that Kun wasn't the smartest of Sith. There is a good chance of him getting beat early.

ive always been a Revan fan but even if i werent i'd say he'd win hands down. he's always been regarded as one possibly the most powerful person of his day and possibly ever to exist (atleast from when that qoute was mentioned) but his skills were just superior too. bane would be nothing without revan's guidance and knowledge of the force is obviously one of revan's strong points. revan defeated mandalore so he def has the physical skill. it has been said often he was a master at force lightning (which is vader's biggest weakness) and his mastery of dual wielding or all forms for that matter. he has complete balance of the force mastering light and dark so who knows how strong he could truly get. kun is probly the only suitable match for him but even then revan to me has the clear advantage. plus revan's feats are huge, he gets things done. so for me its revan>kun>bane/vader (bane and vader are pretty equal to me)

Hands down? I'm going to try to say this as nicely as possible. Please get all of the facts before posting something like that.

Revan didn't master anything. He was proficient in many abilities, but he never mastered anything.

Mastered all of the Lightsaber forms? Nope. Not even close.

Master of Force Lightning? That would be Sidious. Revan's lightning is nothing.

Mastered Light and Dark!? You're joking right? Revan was a follower of the Light Side. But he could master it. Revan as a Sith never mastered the Dark Side. Reborn Revan stuck to the Light Side but fell to the Dark Side in times of great stress.

Why don't you list Revan's feats and we'll see just how great Revan is. Not trying to be mean, but you don't have all of the facts.

Sorry but that fight was PIS

Plot Induced Stupidity

Meaning no matter what happened, Boba was gonna have to win/escape being that the fight took place before ESB/ROTJ so he had to have lived. If Boba didn't appear in ESB or rather he didn't appear in ROTJ, then Boba would have just been crushed. In fact, the reason Boba survived that fight was because of a box when again that doesn't make any sense because why wouldn't Vader just crush Boba and take the box anyway? So again...while that fight is canon(which it shouldn't be) its complete PIS in the favor for Boba.

Boba is like Batman, they both have PIS moments. Difference is, with Batman's PIS its usually not canon within the comics, with Boba that isn't the case when some of those PIS moments need to be N-canon. In an actual fight

Vader > Boba, every time.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Hands down? I'm going to try to say this as nicely as possible. Please get all of the facts before posting something like that.

Revan didn't master anything. He was proficient in many abilities, but he never mastered anything.

Mastered all of the Lightsaber forms? Nope. Not even close.

Master of Force Lightning? That would be Sidious. Revan's lightning is nothing.

Mastered Light and Dark!? You're joking right? Revan was a follower of the Light Side. But he could master it. Revan as a Sith never mastered the Dark Side. Reborn Revan stuck to the Light Side but fell to the Dark Side in times of great stress.

Why don't you list Revan's feats and we'll see just how great Revan is. Not trying to be mean, but you don't have all of the facts.

first of all i kno my facts. thanks very much.

revan first of all was a master of the force and any person he met would undoubtedly agree to that.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force."

―Kreia

he has bestest numerous ppl in lightsaber combat and many unarmed while still under amnesia

Mandalore the Ultimate, Yusanis, Calo Nord, Darth Bandon, Darth Malak,[7 and Darth Nyriss and

He defeated the top five duelists, Deadeye Duncan, Gerlon Two-Fingers, Marl, Ice, and Twitch, to become the Taris dueling champion. his precognition skills allows him to easily forsee and outmaneuver his oppponents.

"Revan is among the few individuals in galactic history, who had significant exposure to both the light and dark sides of the Force, and he proved to be highly skilled in the use of both of these aspects of the Force. he was able to develop a perfect understanding of the concept of Unifying Force. During Revan's tenure as a Jedi Master, his command of the Force had reached to such a degree that he could channel both the light and dark sides of the Force simultaneously to perform unique feats"

he could use the force to near instant regenerate his wounds, immunize himself to drugs and disease.

"Revan was proficient in the application of Force lightning, and also in the use of defensive techniques to counter it. Revan could use his bare hands to absorb and deflect very powerful Force lightning attacks. Very few Force-users in the galactic history have demonstrated this ability"

master tactician, expert mechanic (built hk-47), skilled pilot, hell he can do anything, KOR is probly the best example of all his feats and the new novels give4 him even more credit. hell i could probly qoute all of wookiepedia but u can just look for urself. but here's one final qoute just for you.

"…Your potential is unlimited…"

―Zhar Lestin

even so, she like many ppl admired him and she obviuosly cared for him as her student. i see no need for her to not be literal. plus i just picked that one cause it had the most effect to me. many ppl commented on his prowess. and as a metaphor is still says alot about his strength

even so, she like many ppl admired him and she obviuosly cared for him as her student. i see no need for her to not be literal. plus i just picked that one cause it had the most effect to me. many ppl commented on his prowess. and as a metaphor is still says alot about his strength

Ya....at that point in time, but compared to the later jedi/sith he is pretty much nothing or mediocre.

i see ur point but also no one references him in new material that much. if we counted everything as true hell starkiller would be god. i mean yea sidious practically created a wormhole so he gots some intense skill. i cant ref many jedi cuz i focus on sith info but e revan has lasted over 300 years and still could even manipulate the seeming godlike sith emperor, so i still dont think he should be underestimated as of today. i think they should just put him and every other badarse sith into a game and have em duke it out battlefront style

first of all i kno my facts. thanks very much.

revan first of all was a master of the force and any person he met would undoubtedly agree to that.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force."

―Kreia

he has bestest numerous ppl in lightsaber combat and many unarmed while still under amnesia

Mandalore the Ultimate, Yusanis, Calo Nord, Darth Bandon, Darth Malak,[7 and Darth Nyriss and

He defeated the top five duelists, Deadeye Duncan, Gerlon Two-Fingers, Marl, Ice, and Twitch, to become the Taris dueling champion. his precognition skills allows him to easily forsee and outmaneuver his oppponents.

"Revan is among the few individuals in galactic history, who had significant exposure to both the light and dark sides of the Force, and he proved to be highly skilled in the use of both of these aspects of the Force. he was able to develop a perfect understanding of the concept of Unifying Force. During Revan's tenure as a Jedi Master, his command of the Force had reached to such a degree that he could channel both the light and dark sides of the Force simultaneously to perform unique feats"

he could use the force to near instant regenerate his wounds, immunize himself to drugs and disease.

"Revan was proficient in the application of Force lightning, and also in the use of defensive techniques to counter it. Revan could use his bare hands to absorb and deflect very powerful Force lightning attacks. Very few Force-users in the galactic history have demonstrated this ability"

master tactician, expert mechanic (built hk-47), skilled pilot, hell he can do anything, KOR is probly the best example of all his feats and the new novels give4 him even more credit. hell i could probly qoute all of wookiepedia but u can just look for urself. but here's one final qoute just for you.

"…Your potential is unlimited…"

―Zhar Lestin

Apparently you don't.

1. Don't use Kreia as a source. She lied throughout the entire game.

2. Character statements are non-canon. As in, they don't carry any weight in a debate.

3. I wasn't trying to be mean or rude. I merely stated that Revan is mediocre compared to Vader. Which is the truth.