Does anyone here know the rules of Huttball?

Mertissielle

I think you're suposed to jump down with 3 or 4 teammates and zerg the guy who fell off the bridge while his teammate sprints through the fire (somehow taking no damage) and scores. I believe this is the most effective way to make sure you don't get close enough to the ball to kick it.

Listen up! These are the rules of Huttball. Two teams, Frogdogs and Rotworms, chosen by random draw. One ball, slippery as a greased Hutt. Grab the ball, throw the ball, get the ball over the opposing team's line any way you can and your team gets a point.

Weapons, name calling, and cheating are all encouraged. But, do not kick the ball! Hutts don't have feet. Show our sponsor Giradda the respect he deserves.

Edited by vindianajones

Listen up! These are the rules of Huttball. Two teams, Frogdogs and Rotworms, chosen by random draw. One ball, slippery as a greased Hutt. Grab the ball, throw the ball, get the ball over the opposing team's line any way you can and your team gets a point.

Weapons, name calling, and cheating are all encouraged. But, do not kick the ball! Hutts don't have feet. Show our sponsor Giradda the respect he deserves.

Sadly this only encourages hackers which are going to ruin the game. Already we have speed hacks and stealth hacks. From reading the forums, many have been reported, but SWTOR has not done enough. I report spam everytime i get it, yet i still get it obviously from the same person. Untill IP addresses get blocked instead of accounts, it will continue.