Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

CZ-198 Application: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am known as Aster'isk. And as such, I am a ghost in the galaxy. I am an elite mercenary, which makes me a gun-for-hire. As I consider myself to be the best mercenary/bounty hunter in the galaxy, although chances are you have never heard of me, because I always operate quickly, quietly and make sure there is never fallout from my activities which may cause "bad press" for my employers. I desire to bring my skills to Czerka, because what better place could there be, for the most elite mercenary in the galaxy, than the largest and most powerful corporate conglomerate?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

For the confidentiality of my past clients, I am choosing to refrain from answering this question. This is the same level of professionalism that you can expect from me as a member of your security team. (I will say, that I do not have a spouse, nor any children as I feel that such strong, permanent attachments would hinder me from performing my duties.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

While as I stated, I cannot go into specifics, I can say that all of the success that I have achieved is solely due to the fact that I will not deviate even in the slightest degree from the task of my employers until it is resolved to their absolute satisfaction. Success is defined by the satisfaction of the client upon completion of the task at hand. There is nothing else. There is only the job.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

The "North" of my moral compass coincides with the goals/desires of my employer.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Socializing and partaking of company "perks" makes a security officer weak and unable to perform his/her duties. A colleague's experiment would never break out of it's confines while I was gone, because simply put, I would not be gone.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. Should you choose to hire me, you will not be disappointed in the value that I would bring to Czerka. However, should you choose not to hire me, and let this opportunity pass you by? I cannot guarantee that I will not be hired by one of your competitors in the future. And given my ultimate dedication and loyalty to my employer, is that a risk you are willing to take?

Sincerely,

(Aster'isk)

Edited by Ocho-Quatro

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Cz-198 creature handler application

1.) I am the emperors wrath. Buildings shatter at my touch. Armies fall by my might. Enemies lie sleepless in fear of me. But my emperor is silent, and my empire is crumbling. It is time to seek new opporotunities. Czerka cooperation can provide me with the drive I need, and provide me with skills needed to survive in this new galaxy.

2.) I. I crushed the republics top generals

II. I conquered the planet of balmorra, Taris, corellia, Illum, and infiltrated the planet of makeb and gained its powerful resource isotope 5.

III. I defeated karragga the hutt, the infernal one, and warlord kephess

IV. I averted the empire from falling into chaos by slaying the false voice, my old master.

3.) I did what ever it took with as many bloody bodies at my feet as possible. I am the emperors wrath, I know no fear. I do anything it takes.

4.) Morale compass!?! Hah! I will do what ever it takes to achieve my goals.

5.) I would secure the beast before it broke free, killing it if necessary. Then I would find the lazy weak fool in charge of the experiment and slay him for his incompetence and claim his work for my self.

Edited by Tfranco

********************************** BEGIN ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ****************************************

W/R/T JOB POSTING FOR "Security Officer" Czerka Corp. CZ-198

Please find below my responses to your initial questionnaire:

Having worked for both Imperial Intelligence and the SIS, and finding both of them frankly lacking in entreprenurial skills, I have found my interest drawn away from the military and more toward the commercial arena. I read a profile of Rasmus Blys in CQ while waiting at Aesthetec for my quarterly apppearance refresh, and I found his and Czerka's interests aligned quite neatly with my own. I would be proud to work among such titans of industry.

As many of my achievements in my previous roles remain classified, I beg your patience with the level of allusion below. Should you require additional clarification or further details I can furnish them to a Czerka representative with the correct clearance level.

• Participated in a [REDACTED] on [REDACTED] leading to the unfortunate destruction of [REDACTED] and the dissolution of [REDACTED] but preservation of self and crew.
  • Revealed the duplicity of [REDACTED] and defeated him, with collateral damages estimated in the low [REDACTED].
  • Proved leadership skills by assembling a crew including a gun-for-hire, a scientist, an archaeologist, a former diplomatic envoy, an assassin droid, a second generation Imperial Agent and a factotum / bucket of bolts that is beneath mention (except as a status symbol). All members of my team are unflinchingly loyal and each of them may be found to have some use within Czerka.

I would rather say that failure is not an option. I have deep reserves of determination, combined with an instinctive ability to use the right tool for the task. My skills of persuasion are far higher in person than in a job application, and these have furnished me with opportunities that I have not been afraid to embrace. I am an expert interrogator, a crack shot, handy with a blade, and have (with my colleague Dr Lokin) developed an extremely effective new form of corrosive grenade (patent pending).

I feel that excessive consideration of morality often leads to missed opportunities and regret. My morals are as flexible as the wrist on my throwing arm.

I would query the esteem attributed to a colleague with such lax security considerations. In order to teach this colleague a lesson, I would leave him in the laboratory with his experiment, short out the automatic doors, slice the alarm system and let nature take its course. I would, however, leave a holocam running in the room so that no valuable research from the interaction would be lost.

Should you require any further information or wish to discuss the role further, you can reach me through the holofrequency noted in my resumé (attached). For the sake of both of our security, I would ask that you use the third encryption key I have provided to you for all such communications.

Thank you for your consideration,

Djuna Malaprop.

One (1) Attachment: DMRES (download?)

This file has been scanned for viruses using CZERKA™ CRYPTO-CLEANER™ and is safe to access.

****************************** END ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ******************************************

Djuna,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your application. I consider you a perfect candidate for the Security Officer position here at CZ-198. I have forwarded your application to Mr. Blys for review.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Name: Usajjaya

Profession: Bounty Hunter

Portrait: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/RagabashMoon/usajjayaportrait.gif

As winner of the Great Hunt and the top bounty hunter for the Empire, I can and will do whatever it takes to fulfill my contracts, but lately after helping the Empire destroy the Hutt Cartel's operations on Makeb, I am finding myself without many high paying jobs worth someone of my caliber. I believe a relationship with Czerka could greatly benefit both Czerka and myself.

Well, as I said before I am the latest winner of the Great Hunt, I delivered a great blow to the Republic (full details must remain between myself and the Empire), and recenty helped the Empire take down the Hutt Cartel and secure Isotope-5 supplies for themselves.

I have a great team helping me. Mako is a whiz at computers and finding information, Torian is a fellow Mandalorian, Skadge may not be subtle, but he's got the muscle. Even Blizz as small and inconspicuous as he can be, is a valuable asset to my team.

We do the job, in the way that is best for the employer's interests. Many bounty hunters are merely hired thugs that killing the target is the only thing they know how to do. If that's what you want, I can do that too. But, if you want them "Dead or Alive"? I can and will deliver them alive. As The Bounty Hunter's Creed says, Capture by design, kill by necessity.

As I said above, I fulfill the contract, so no morals will not get in my way.

First, I'd mention something to the colleague, but if I think they aren't listening or won't be able to handle things, then I will do what it takes to protect my employer's bottom line, whether that's securing the experiment myself or terminating it.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero
Spell check and formatting

i am a gunslinger looking for another faction to join since the republic isn't paying me enough to do their dirty work who ever can pay more credits ill work for

killing the voidwolf, helping the czerka on the past endeavors, and killing enemys of my employers

i would do anything to complete a mission some ways i wont say :rak_01:

whats a moral compass a job is a job :rak_03:

reprogram it or retrain it to do my dirty work :rak_04:

CZ-198 Application

1. It's no brainer because my darkness spreads to all corners of the universe. I need to be there.

2. First off, the /Flap. That is all that needs to be said. Second, getting the Black and Purple color die, cuz well, its the pimpest looking one. Third, finally getting a buddy that speeder from KP after like a year.

3. Yes, I did whatever it took to get it done. We even had to break out the special hot sauce to get that speeder.

4. Ya I would say so. But no I don't think it would get in the way of doing the job. I will give them life day cheer and then it will all be ok. If not they will get thrashed to death with a giant lightsaber.

5. I would first finish my drink, then put the snack down. Next I would find my and flap wildly at the experiment. Since it probably broke out by that point, it would need to be killed so it would no longer be a danger. Then I would find my esteemed colleague and slap him for being bad and not getting a better cage to keep it in.

I was once a slave, but now I am the great Darth Nox! My true name is Storm'bringer Of'sage and I am interested in working with you as a Security Officer due to my combat expertise as well as my experience on the battlefield for the Empire.

From the defeat of the Dashade, Khem Val, on Korriban to the Kaggath with Darth Thanaton on Correlia, I have proven more than enough I am incapable of losing a fight. Lastly, did I mention I am on the seat of the Dark Council?

Yes.

I do whatever it takes to accomplish the task at hand. I learned the ancient ways of Force Walking for Maker's sake. If that does not satisfy you, I also helped with the creation of the Silencer and destroyed a Republic Fleet while Darth Achelon was subduing them. It was unfortunate that Darth Achelon could not get away from the blast of the Silencer, but at least the Republic scum were wiped out effectively.

I'd send for my apprentice, Xalek, to handle the situation accordingly. He gets a thrill out of killing, so hopefully he'd have the opportunity to do just that.

Thank you for your time and I do hope you consider me. Or else.

Sincerely,

Storm'bringer

CZ-198 Application

You're paying, right? I'm a Bounty Hunter, and a damn good one. I go where the money is, and it seems the biggest money is in Czerka.

Not that I like to brag, but I'm sort of a big deal really. As the recently crowned Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, I tracked down several dangerous and lucrative bounties. Examples include a fugitive named Tyresius Lokai, who "mysteriously disappeared", and the renowned Jedi Master Kellian Jarro, who not-even-slightly-mysteriously suffered extensive blaster wounds.

Almost as great an achievement was my defeat of a Sithspawn, a creature so ferocious that not even a Mandalorian warrior had bested one. It proved no challenge to a man of my talent, and my victory was recognised and celebrated by some of the most fearsome Bounty Hunters in the galaxy, including Mandalore himself.

My greatest achievement, however, is single-handedly defeating Republic forces on Corellia so completely that I humiliated Supreme Chancellor Janarus into admitting that all (well, most... I wouldn't want to downplay my achievements) of the crimes the Republic had accused me of, in framing me as the Republic's most wanted criminal, were entirely made up. If I can intimidate a politician into actually telling the truth, imagine what I could do for Czerka.

I tracked down bounties and killed anyone who got in my way. That pretty much defines "whatever it takes", wouldn't you agree?

Moral compass? Pal, if you pay my rates I do what you tell me to. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, often more, because hey, why not?

From extensive field experience, I always found incineration to be highly effective.

CZ-198 Application-Security Officer

My father and his father before him were all part of Czerka, and I wish to be a part of that legacy, and because that is what Czerka is...a LEGACY.

For the past 6 years after I graduated with top honors from Coruscant Academy, I spent my time with a Republic Recon Squad, and with them, earned a long list of medals from taking out several top ranking Imperials...until a Republic General went missing.

Yes, in several cases, it meant going behind the backs of those who trusted me most.

What is a "moral"?

Quickly place a spy camera on the wall to record what happens while I am gone, the evidence could be beneficial later on.

CZ-198 Application

Security Position

I'm a trooper in the Republic, I follow orders that have been given to me without question, and I complete every task given to me completed with the best results. I'd like to be apart of the Czerka family because I believe I'd be a very valuable asset to the Family and everyone involved.

1. I eliminated several high Imperial commanders

2. Took out four elite Commando squads (of 5) on Quesh by myself

3. Helped protect the Republic base on Illum from Imperial assault for 2 days and 3 hours.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? Yes, I would do whatever it takes to ensure my mission is a complete success.

I do, but no, it wouldn't get in the way. I follow any and all orders to the letter.

Skip the food and drinks, handle the situation immediately by setting the area on Lock-Down, with me and my colleague in there to sedate the experiment.

:sy_republic::sy_havoc:

You can give me whatever position you need handled, I can do it all.

CZ-198 Application

Czerka means weapons and innovation. I hope to join Czerka and help make a difference and a profit.

1. I've been integral in the creation and deployment of several high grade weapons systems for both the Empire and the Hutt Cartel. 2. I've intercepted many pieces of encrypted Republic intel and sold it to the highest bidder. 3. I saved the Planet Makeb through deception and secured a large supply of Isotope 5. I'm sure the Empire won't miss a little of it. ;)

I used my brain and my guns. I always do what's needed and I'll do it for you, for a price.

My moral compass is valuable and something valuable can always be bought.

I would enjoy the cocktails and snacks and let my colleague's failure define him. His loss is my gain.

Edited by Elfa

I am a Vanguard, one of the Republic's finest soldiers. I am the leader of Havoc Squad (I'm sure you've heard of us) and have taken down many threats to the Republic. I would like to be a part of the Czerka family because my missions have begun to bore me. I have faced countless adversaries and none of them challenge me and my team. The idea of being a security officer at Czerka Corp. excites me. Who knows what I'll have to do to keep your scientists safe?

A. My most recent accomplishment is defeating Dread Master Styrak. In fact, the poor guy gets his butt kicked every single week. He just won't give up.

B. I have defeated the empire and secured multiple planets for the Republic. Makeb was recently in danger and was quickly evacuated. The Hutts, of course, were left behind.

C. I, along with 7 of my closest allies, have defeated Karagga, Soa, Dreadtooth, Golden Fury, and Kephess (multiple times) all in record time. We fully expect to defeat the every Dread Master as soon as they are tracked down.

Anything can be accomplished with an experienced strike team and the Republic's finest weapons. Success is my highest priority, and that absolutely means that I will do whatever it takes to complete my task.

I do not have a moral compass. That was lost way back on Ord Mantell. All I care about now is getting the job done. After all, weapons and armor usually aren't free.

I would greatly consider punching my 'esteemed colleague' in the face for being negligent, but then I would rush over to the experiment's chamber, subdue it, and return to the party.

CZ-198 Application

looking for position in Organism Handler

i am zeuocool the only think i like to have is fun and searching for some new item to help me have fun

sorry idont have one at the moment

yes and having so much fun I can get out of it while i am on the task :)

no i cant say so and i like it so :)

I hasten there and try to salvage what I can and what I cant do I will hunt if it's something I can hunt down the most fun you can have is when your prey is on the run :)

Edited by zeuocool

CZ-198 Application

My name is, ahem, Wysker and I am a Cathar R&D specialist with Elbereth Industries currently working on numerous projects for the company. I'm considered a pet by our CEO's granddaughter but within the confines of The Empire I consider myself a scientist first.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) I'd prefer to let my technical accomplishments speak for themselves. I recently added a carbon gas cooling system to our security forces blasters increasing consistent use by over 35%. I have also combined a little of Imperial and Republic tech to come up with a wrist mounted kolto launcher. What makes mine different from a standard version is that splash modules can detect wither or not a recipient is the intended target and deliver beneficial medicines or biochemically morph into suppressive formats like glop from glop grenades. I suspect my R&D may have touched on some Gree tech found by the two sides. Lastly, and this is my favorite, I have de-weaponized a Verpine missle scatter pack. The delivery system is unfortunately still very random at times, that's Verpine tech for you, but now mortar crews can drop payloads of kolto canisters with near precision on field targets and not have to change weapon configurations to switch to explosive rounds. This has been affective in trial tests in saving crew's reload and firing times by up to 45%.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I just do my job. At Elbereth Industries the ends justify the means. Often our CEO will bring me a piece of equipment or just an idea and ask me how we can make it work. Being a medical corporation often this doesn't involve anything malicious at all so I don't ask questions. That's the key really, just do your job the best that you can and let the CEO worry about what our end product is used for.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I do not believe I have a compass installed in me if that is what you're asking. Again, I would state that an employee's job is to give 110% in their field of work at all times. As an example, though my talents are aimed at medical improvements, my carbon cooling system was obviously an improvement to a lethal weapon. I approach any and all discoveries and improvements with a sense of wonder; no questions asked.

Well, I certainly don't want my experiments damaged by theirs as mine are likely in the same lab. I'm going to do what any good Elbereth Industries, or Czerka employee should do. Make a record of my colleague's mishandling, contain the mess, then go have my snacks. It'll make my enjoyment of the cocktails and snacks that much more enjoyable knowing they'll be reprimanded while I might be given more lab time saving countless hours of research work.

Thank you for your consideration. I fully look forward to the possibility of working for Czerka.

CZ-198 Application

Security Personal

i like organized chaos, i always expect the unexpected, look at situations from any angle (normally a sticky grenade solves the problem) there is always collateral damage(should have thought about it before you put yourself and your family in that situation)

i blew up the Hutts

i blew up my former platoon(they pissed me off)

i blew up a lot of Imperials

"Whatever it takes" thats a nice way of putting it

a job is a job do what must be done

sticky grenade to the head like the commercial say "SET IT AND FORGET IT" BOOOOOOOOOM!:rak_03:

Application from Nexxi Landeck:

1. I grew up an orphan on Ord Mantell. After kicking around the galaxy on various oddjobs with a number of questionable characters, I embarked on my own as a bounty hunter. I have developed a very specific and unique skill set that would make me ideally suited for Czerka's security team. I've grown tired of the ratrace of bounty hunting and having to fend off the young kids looking to make a name for themselves. Instead of constantly having a price on my head, I'd like to settle down into something a little my normal. I have no family attachments or other commitments so I'm all about the job.

2. I won the most recent Great Hunt. I doubt anyone on your current security team could even qualify for the Great Hunt, let alone win it. I was also declared the Republic's most wanted criminal in the entire galaxy. However, don't worry, I bartered my way out of that distinction eventually. So, the Republic won't come knocking on your door looking for me. I also took down the oldest contract on vaunted The Black List of bounties, which no one had been able to do for years and years. You're probably thinking that I'm very overqualified for your security team....and you're right. I promised my friend, Mako, though that we would get into a more stable and less dangerous line of work. She's applying for a Droid Technician position with your company, but you'd be wise to put her into some sort of IT capacity. She's a whiz with computers.

3. I definitely do whatever it takes to get the job done. That's the hallmark of a great bounty hunter. I have to think on my feet and come up with creative, outside-the-box solutions to secure my objectives. This often involves taking out my competition so they don't beat me to the target.

4. My moral compass points in the direction of the most credits. As long as I'm getting paid, nothing will get in the way of me doing my job.

5. I'd post a member of my team to keep an eye on the experiment while I go find my colleague and drag him back there so he can do his job right. I'm not a babysitter and I'm not here to clean up other people's messes. We need to weed out the weak and under-qualified from the ranks.

References available upon request.

CZ-198 Application

1. The czerka family should feel they want me to represent their family and their interests. Why? I will bring power and wealth to their name, as well as my own.

2. My 3 greatest accomplishments are yet to come, but I am a member of the dark council. A warlord with an insatiable desire for conquest. And I have a fine taste for exotic alien women.

3. "whatever it takes" describes my methods to a T. Whether it's enslaving long deceased ghosts to do my bidding, selling out my master, or killing anyone and everyone in my way... Whatever it takes.

4. My moral compass always points south. Giggidy. Whatever it takes means whatever it takes. Nothing is off limits for the greater good of Czerka. I often spy on czerka executives with my czerka-crate-o-matic to get a better understanding of corporate tactics.

5. My first instinct is to go over, point out his error and call out his incompetence but I would second think it and sit back and let the situation deteriorate as it should to expose my colleague for my own benefit.

Edited by justandulas

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? As a member of the Sith , Jedi, Smuggler, Bounty Hunting Organizations I believe I have key insights and experience that provide insight and motivation to aid Czerka Family into a Striving, powerful and bright future. I play currently 7 characters in the SWTOR Universe. I play daily and check in frequently providing loyal support the organizations including Czerka Anyone of my characters would be a prime fit and I would look forward to a successful future.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) I eliminated Malgus, Revan, and Baras along my Journey requiring dedication to ensure plans and gear were optimal for completion of task. I achieved the build of HK51 and am proud of new powerful ally that came through dedication and hard work. In addition I reached the level of 55 with all custom gear and purple modifications to show that can focus on multiple projects at once while remaining focused on skill development.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? As loyal member of multiple factions looking away is never a problem and I can achieve any objective regardless of what spectrum morals may lay within the task at hand. I serve the organization I work for above all else and if I work for Czerka that means achieve all operations and goals at all cost regardless if Dark or Light I am loyal.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Call supervision and ask for directive on how to proceed rather to preserve, destroy or monitor the experiments to ensure that data can be retained for future use.

1. Why do you want to be a part of Czekra family? - Well it's simple really. I'm bounty hunter, and I like getting paid. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty, and ready to risk my life if necessery. And also, Czerka has the kind of reputation I like.

2. 3 most proud accomplishments? - Well thats easy. Firstly I'm The Champion of the Great Hunt, and that's not a small achievement. Secondly I've dealt with Rakghoul infestation on Tatooine, and managed to stop it from spreading.. And apart from that, I even killed one of the Dread Masters, and this is the last one.

3. Do whatever it takes? - Heh, definitely so. As stated above, i'm ready to risk my life, if necessary. Or, well, someone else's life(s).

4. Moral compass?- Depends on a few things. Some may consider that bounty hunters are like common mercenaries, but I'm not like that. I have something like of a Code. I'm not goin' to kill children, nor am I goin' to work for free. If both are checked, than it's simple - "What the hell is this morale anyway? Is it that chick I've killed yesterday?"

5. Your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? - While enjoing one of this cocktails you've got, with one hand, i'll deal with the problem with my second hand. How I will do this depends on the size and number of the experiment. Maybe i'll just blast it, maybe fry it, or lock my esteemed colleague with his experiment (What? It's funny to watch most of the time). Or maybe area lockdown? Or i'll just continue to enjoy my cocktail, and try snack with the other hand.

Edited by Golden_Archer

CZ-198 Application

I am always lookin' for the next opportunity. In the past, I've been hired as security for Alderaanian Lords, numerous Sith, and all walks of life. Also, I have a keen ability to "convince" people to listen to "reason." Never mind why I want to join Czerka... that goes without sayin'. Czerka should want me... if you want the best security in the galaxy. I'm not playin'!

-Had a security job to keep an Alderaan noble from getting killed by bounty hunters. I cut off his hand and gave it to the hunters. Told 'em, "I already collected the bounty."

- I once had "relations" with a Sith Lord's daughter and was marked for death. Had to find a way off of Korriban. Needless to say, I'm still alive.

-Hey, I got this far through a job application. If that's not in the top 3, then it is close.

I always say, "If you can't get a job done right, then do it wrong."

Depends what'cha mean by questionable. You won't catch me dressing up like a cantina girl, but I guess almost anything else goes.

Heck, I'd put a leash on it and take it to the party. Experiments might like to drink to! Am I right?

- "Jeuce" Certif, Enforcer

Edited by easindahouse

I've been a Bounty Hunter for my entire life and a Grand Champion with an extensive history of successful captures; now I am looking to start a family with my husband Torian, so I need a steady paycheck with job security and benefits. We would like to call a place of our own; Makeb isn't a place to raise your kids.

i. Winning the Great Hunt. I am aware there are others who claim the same achievement but the Mandalore can verify my credentials; my profession is rife with pretenders and I pride myself on hard work, authenticity, dedication, and quality control in my profession.

ii. Teaching the Republic an object lesson in Bounty Hunter etiquette; During the Great Hunt they captured a key competitor of mine so I repaid their rudeness by crashing the Aurora. I refuse to tolerate interference in my work in any way.

iii. Forging alliances across class, race, and place of origin; I have worked with nearly every race in the Empire and the Republic - capturing my share of them as well - and have a personal crew of Humans, Cyborgs, a Devaronian, and a Jawa. I can put together a strong project team that can achieve Czerka business goals with proven success.

In my profession, 'doing what it takes' is a job requirement.

I have a moral compass that means 'getting the job done'; in my work, if you have to debate a capture you're in the wrong profession.

Lock the door behind me, wait until things settle down, and put the critter in carbonite.

Edited by docwatson

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1. I am a Jedi Master. A Gladiator in the pvp ring. I am a General in the Republic's Army. I want to work at Czerka for the Experience and guard the works of Czerka.

2. I killed the Emperor. That is my most favored accomplishment. I saved Makeb from the Hutt Cartel. and I killed Darth Malgus from starting the New Empire.

3. I do whatever it takes for success as long as it is right and follows the path of the lightside. If goes down the darkside then I will do whatever in my power to stop it and correct the path.

4. Yes I have a strong moral compass. It might get in the way of my job. I will not be asked to do something that is wrong or illegal

5. I will do whatever in my power I can to stop the experiment from reaching our guests and get them back into their cages.

By the way Officer Woods, I've got some "interesting" photos of your recent excursion to Hutta that show you having a real good time with a Rodian dancer. I'd hate for anyone higher up in Czerka to see these.

Give my application some "extra" attention and these could all go away...

Maybe this will jog your memory: Classified

Edited by Elfa