Master Crafters

Kil-Gorbane

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done with this, who wants the source code to continue it?

Sorry to hear this. Thanks for keeping it up as long as you did. I saw the wiki idea and a gdoc idea... any others to try and keep this going. It is actually a really handy tool to get information out there and to help people find their things.

Sorry to hear this. Thanks for keeping it up as long as you did. I saw the wiki idea and a gdoc idea... any others to try and keep this going. It is actually a really handy tool to get information out there and to help people find their things.

I've been doing some searching for resources already available to do this, I've stumbled upon some older swtor wiki sites (wikiswtor.com and swtor.wikia.com) that we might be able to use for this purpose. Though I don't know how long those resources would be up and available, so someone would need to keep a local copy in the event the hosting ran out.

Naeren or Naeran

i craft for free, send whisper or mail with your order anytime

Armstech

reflex barrel 26 & commando barrel 27

Artifice

acute enhancement 26, adept enhancement 26, bastion enhancement 26, bulwark enhancement 26, cognizant enhancement 26, finesse enhancement 26, intuition enhancement 26 & quick savant enhancement 26

Cybertech

reflex armoring 27 & resolve armoring 27, agile mod 26/27, agile mod 27a, aptitude mod 26/27, artful mod 24/26, deflecting mod 26, keen mod 26, mettle mod 26/27, nimble mod 26/27, potent mod 26, reineforced mod 26, robust mod 26, weighted mod 26, columi eliminator's earpiece, columi enforcer's earpiece, columi force-masters earpiece, columi stalker's earpiece & columi survivor's earpiece, all ship upgrades, all end game droid parts

A few updates to my list:

Enhancements

Advanced Adept Enhancement 27

Advanced Acute Enhancement 27

Advanced Initiative Enhancement 27

Advanced Battle Enhancement 27

Advanced Bulwark Enhancement 27

Advanced Steadfast Enhancement 27

Mods

Advanced Artful Mod 27

Advanced Deft Mod 27

Advanced Aptitude Mod 27

Advanced Mettle Mod 27

Advanced Robust Mod 27

Armoring

Advanced Might Armoring 27

Advanced Resolve Armoring 27

Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 27

Advanced Reflex Armoring 27

Advanced Guardian Armoring 27

Ziv'a or Viza on the imperial side.

S'erinda on the republic side.

• 4 weeks later...

My Cybertech, Lannix, can now make the Advanced Resilient Mod 27 (unlettered), which is the 44 absorb mod for guardians that you can only find on Hazmat gear. I've asked in general chat tons of times and never found anyone else who can make it on the server.

If you're looking to optimize a guardian for full mitigation, it's almost essential. I'll be putting some up on the GTN, but if you want them no charge, send me mats and I'll get them to you ASAP.

• 4 weeks later...
U still active Pid?

Hey guys :)

I am still active, taking orders by mail all the time. Haven't checked this thread in forever but i'm still getting people saying they found me from the wiki.

I am around, fear not!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Now Crafting the Advanced Might Hilt 30. Provides the mats and Tips are optional. You can contact me on my toons on either imps or rep side for the mats info. You can also mail the mats as well. For on the imps side, the toon you can contact is "Rouge" or contact on my republic toon "Kags"

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the Wiki is still running... would be nice to get some others to update the master crafters guide.

I updated Artifice with the one hilt I know, but would be good to know where people can go to get their items crafted!

Link to Wiki ---> Master Crafters

Now crafting Resolve and Guardian Armoring 30s. Also Artful Mod 30, Keen Mod 30A, Artful Mod 30A, Insight Enhancement 30, Battle Enhancement 30, Proficient Enhancement 30, and Volition Enhancement 30. Whisper or mail DocDaneeka on the Republic side or Decoverly on the Imperial side.