Revert the Contraband Cartel Slot Machine price increase

InfamousDolphin

Contraband Cartel coins are now 5000 credits (rather than 750 credits), which means you'll pay 5 million credits to get 1000 coins, which got me:

518 banned holovids (vendor value 259k)

386 prohibited medical supplies (vendor value 386k)

155 confiscated artwork (vendor value 387k)

3 green jawa scrap

5 blue jawa scrap

2 purple jawa scrap

0 contraband cartel certificates (this is the only reason to play the contraband slot machine)

This change makes numerous fun decorations -- jawa traders, twilek dancers, medical droids -- ridiculously expensive. There was NO NEED for this change. Revert it.

they raised the price? WHY?

the rewards were already nerfed so that it was only a time waster credit sink for increasing cartel reputation.... what is the point of locking more people out of that rep behind a paywall? it's not like the items you can buy with that rep aren't already bound....

damnit Bioware, stop punishing players

• 2 weeks later...
They can't help themselves. Nor do they use our feedback. I am not impressed with their ninja vendor price increases. Nor will I tolerate it. Keith or whoever better start talking about this very soon.

Good luck with that. Keith thinks that crafting just needs "some adjustments".(1)

(1) SteveTheCynic's opinion is that those adjustments will require the informatic equivalent of flamethrowers or dynamite.