View Single Post

DuEldrvarya
04.05.2014 , 03:40 AM | #281
Agent-The only one where an insane number of actually distinct possibilities arise.
Warrior-horrible if played strictly darkside, no depth. Beautiful and touching and intense as **** as played light side. (personal favorite)
Inquisitor-predictable, almost bad at times but the hilarity of some of the people you face makes it all worth it.

BH-god awful horrific. No connected story, no character development. Light side choices retcon'd. Full of one liners that barely make things passable.

Smuggler- meh I didnt think it was bad.... about all I can say about it.

Knight-2nd worst story in game. Utterly predictable with no grasp on choice/intellect. feels like it was written for 12 yr old boys watching star wars for the first time. All I want to do is kill the general... Is that too much to ask? Not even humorous.

Consular-Most underrated story in the game. Only story where every single faction world mission feels directly tailored for this Class. Requires a great deal of finery of mind to appreciate, a very subtle string of remarks/actions that have lasting character impacts later. Worst thing about it is like the bounty hunter, its opposite side choices were clearly an afterthought and dark side feels weird. "I may be a diplomat, but Saresh you can go **** yourself before I help you."

Trooper-Worst class story in game. Poor development leaves you feeling as empty as with the BH but without the comedic relief.
Tar-Míriel Tar-Palantír Tar-Carlion Tar-Vanimelde Tar-Meneldur Tar-Telperien Inzilbęth Almarian Lindorie
Tar-Amandil Tar-Elendill Tar-Minyatur Isilme Silmarien
Hates You Redemption
Dread Master Gate Crasher