What were you thinking BIO?

For the last 2 and a Half hours, My group has been attempting the Pylons Puzzle in HM EV, And EVERY SINGLE TIME, it buggs on the Last pillar or the 2nd Pillar. We have coordinated to the point of knowing exactly what console to click to make sure that the rows are done at the SAME time and still, it *********** Buggs, Seriously? Why do you release content that is CLEARLY broken. I had WAY more hope for bio when it came to this stuff. Seriously, What was the point of Even Beta Testing, if most of this crap is broken anyway, Oh lets make sure the servers can handle people, Good job, Even that **** failed, SO the Beta was pretty much a chance for people to just come play this game, and see all the early content since all the Ops **** would never be tested. God damn, WIping over and over and over on the Loot Boss just cause You can fix this crap. GG BIO, Cant even give us High rez textures, Cant make Ops/FPs doable without 10-15 bugs preventing completion.

Grats on the Successful Launch.

Scrubs.

to not bugg this fight the north pilon got to solve the first puzzel before the south, then the south got to solve the 2 next before north, then north got to solve it before south on the last one doing it in this order should not bug it.

to not bugg this fight the north pilon got to solve the first puzzel before the south, then the south got to solve the 2 next before north, then north got to solve it before south on the last one doing it in this order should not bug it.

Oh never mind, i see ok..

Edited by buddhawhore

no, it is a bug, theres no damn message that tells you it has to be solved N S S N, or your doing somethign wrong. but yes, N S S N is required for hard/nightmare. i just wish there would have been a bloody message that signified you messed up and should have done that.

no, it is a bug, theres no damn message that tells you it has to be solved N S S N, or your doing somethign wrong. but yes, N S S N is required for hard/nightmare. i just wish there would have been a bloody message that signified you messed up and should have done that.

Yeah instead of wiping for ever trying to figure this stupid **** out.