View Single Post

zorngodofall
02.20.2018 , 11:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by drug_cartel View Post
As a single parent, I loathe raiding. I do not want my games to require a similar commitment as if they were an additional part-time job. I should not be expected to do something daily/weekly that requires even an hour or two of uninterrupted time.

All I wanted from this game when I first pre-ordered was for it to be KOTOR 3, and have a strong enough single player story experience that I could have fun the way I did with KOTOR 1-2. Basically I want to pay a subscription for a single player game.

I ran most of the flashpoints when I out-leveled them enough that I could solo them back in the day, and I've never done an Op. And I never will. If they made them solo'able, I'd run them even without rewards, just for the experience of it. But if they don't, I don't feel like it's any great loss. I'll just continue to play solo, and decorate my 1 man Guild Ship that I'm funding 100% by myself.
So if there's a modicum of difficulty it's something you find offensive? That's rather sad. This game offers some of the best story content as well as some of the most difficult PVE content I've tried to do. I mean there's almost nothing to be gained from roflstomping things so much where you don't even have to try, that idea strips away so much from the game itself offers