Emerging conflict V

I have run the false Imp three times and the Battle of ILUM once in HM . have yet to get credit for Emerging conflict V. I reported it in game they sent me a email saying it was past along .

My question is what am i doing worng ? ,no one in game seems to know how i can fixx it or what i am doing wrong.

DO i need to do all the Emerging conflict one to five ? . IF so imo i shouldn't even be getting Emerging conflict V till i have done the others. Or is this just a bug ? , i need to wait it out till they fix it.

Can anyone Explain how it works if its not a bug.

oyea i have been seraching the webb for sometime now trying to find a walk thu or something that would give me some idea, what to do.

Isn't Emerging Conflicts the Normal Mode Flashpoint mission? You need the Hardmore Flashpoint mission to get credit for HM flashpoints (Galactic Conflicts?)

SO my question then is is there a walk thu that can tell me all i need to know and if it works like that I need to run D7 yet on normal or all listed in the mission toget credit for that and i have run the False imp on normal with the mission in my book and thought it was hm sense i didnt get credit on normal for it .

or could it be i deleted the Mission A Empire Betrayed at 50 i didnt think id need to do it ?.

No idea about a walkthrough. It's quite simple though. Get the mission that says to complete flashpoints on hard mode. Do flash points on hard mode. Turn in mission. Repeat. (Or don't, as the rewards from FPs is pretty low so doing them over and over isn't worth is unless you find repeating them all regularly fun.)

No idea about a walkthrough. It's quite simple though. Get the mission that says to complete flashpoints on hard mode. Do flash points on hard mode. Turn in mission. Repeat. (Or don't, as the rewards from FPs is pretty low so doing them over and over isn't worth is unless you find repeating them all regularly fun.)

TY I know this most look suptid, i need to just read the mission if says HM then do it like u said . i figured it out wish i had before i made this post.

Edited by moonshoter