Hydraulic Overrides Ability - Other Classes get similar thing?

Cobblars

Sorc/sages get a force speed skill, which works similarly.

Only if you spec for it. Only Shad/Sin tanks and Sage/Sorc healers get the movement cleanse when using Force Speed (and only Sorc/Sage healers remain immune to similar effects for the 2 second duration, though I don't think that's ever been an issue on my Shadow tank since I've never been hit with a slow/immob effect while Force Speed was up), but no other Sorc/Sage or Shad/Sin is going to get it.

Yeah, that was one of the many nerfs Sorcs have received patch after patch from Biofail. FS used to ignore SOME movement impairing effects though it did not cleanse them. Now it does not even do that; you must spec for it in the healing tree and high enough that no one who is dps will ever have it. I love how they keep telling sorcs/sages to turret it up then take away their tools to do so because they are "op" then give them to other classes. Clearly such things are only op if they are used by a sorc or sage because we have such heavy armor and awesome defensive CDs! FS cleanse and immunity also only lasts a max of 2.5s if speced high in the healing trees. Edited by skarlson