Where are my people? :( and opinions amd questions

Sneeeeek

Ok if i knew this was going to be a kotor 2 thing where you get totally new companions and your old ones are like "Yo should we go back for him?" and then they are like "naw" and Kira ends up being a pole dancer at a nar shadda club, rusk gets fat and lives in an ice cube on hoth, and lord scourge totally like leaves for the outer rim and becomes a rock collector i wouldnt have clicked "PLAY" but by far this is one of the best expansions i have ever seen on any mmo before, especially with the cutscenes. I just have a huge prob with the past 3 years of playing being for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And you will get people who are like "What? Rise of the hutt cartel mattered" no just like no it was all for nothing, i feel like i have accomplished nothing now. And i have a huge prob with my old companions disappearing. Like why? those were my fam. Also if i heard correctly, there is an option to go from 1-60 in a click of a button?!?!! WHAT?!?! Thats a slap in the face to the people who worked hard to get there, like me. I would do kuat all day with people to level up. I have to have some people who feel the same way right? I mean this was all for nothing.

I know exactly what you mean buddy. I too believe that KOTFE is a great evolvement in TOR the only thing I can't shake is my old Companions. I know there's a chance to get them back, but a lot of us put a lot of time in those 5 very important beings that make your class what it is.

I love the new Companions, but would really hate it to never see our old ones return, or worse, get them back without them evolving in the story ( Makeb and Shadow of Revan anyone?).

But don't envy the people who instantly go to 60 without experiencing the rest, to many of us, this game and the stories it tells are a great way to entertain ourselves and each other. Don't envy someone who will never learn how Khem opens up to you, how in love you can fall with Mako, or how you can utterly hate Skadge.

We should be getting them back over the progression of the rest of the expansion. We're not done yet. (I remain full of hope for now)

They just need to get the info to us as to win. Not the how or the story. Just a rough date.

The whole point of the story is to get you to care for them so you keep playing and then they take it all away. That will only last so long I think.