<Haterade> TFB SM cleared

miglor

Last boss and puzzle boss by far.

no spoilers please, but how is the puzzle boss compared to the "puzzle bosses" in EV / KP?

my guildies are all adults, but very often, we raid as a way to zone out and unwind after work. So, otherwise very intelligent persons can become kinda dumb in raids. Like, the tower of hanoi.. everyone can easily solve the puzzle IRL, but when we're on the f'n constructor, we have to resort to calling it out.. >_< this is surprisingly difficult to do when you happen to also be tanking the boss.. -_-

no spoilers please, but how is the puzzle boss compared to the "puzzle bosses" in EV / KP?

my guildies are all adults, but very often, we raid as a way to zone out and unwind after work. So, otherwise very intelligent persons can become kinda dumb in raids. Like, the tower of hanoi.. everyone can easily solve the puzzle IRL, but when we're on the f'n constructor, we have to resort to calling it out.. >_< this is surprisingly difficult to do when you happen to also be tanking the boss.. -_-

Its definitely a lot more fun. More moving around. Not cheesy tower of hanoi or click fest of ev.

Last boss seemed by far the best boss, puzzle looked amazing, no bugs reported so far

Btw there 2 hidden chests that we found so far, ones in a hidden room after or before puzzle i cant remeber, its not on the map, got to walk thru the blue fake wall, and one outside to the right, before kep

jesus.. don't you guys work?.. >_<

did you guys read up on the strats first? i'm forcing my guildies to go in at it blind. wonder how that'll go.

I think most our or guild magically got sick today and couldn't go to work. And to answer your other question, our raid leader read up on the strategies ahead of time. The rest of us mostly slacked off and just plowed through the encounters after minimal explanations.