Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

:(.. It pains me to say this, especially since you are so excited about the hit.. but I don't see myself adding this.. I'll explain my reasoning.

1) When I asked other commandos if the hit was possible, commandos that were fully EWH augmented said they could only achieve hits as high as 6.5k and that's pushing it, and that was in dps spec.

2) You're a commando healer, I see no way you as a healer could've achieved this hit when a dps commandos can't.

3) You yourself couldn't even tell me how you got this hit.

P.S. Records are now closed. The only 1.0 records I'll be posting here now will be either this one if somehow I decide to add it, or the screenshot of Mcclamity's 3.4k+ rating if he ever decides to give me a screenshot link instead of his twitch, because those records are still from before 2.0 came out.

lol I told you how, it was on a fresh faced 50 in PvE gear. Don't disregard my gear either. I am fully mix/maxed EWH too, the only thing I never ended up getting was a PvE armoring for my belt, I used a Black Hole body armouring instead.

As a healer, I've seen people doing this recently on Repub side. Yes, people have gone into 50 PvP with their mixed bag of 40-50 leveled PvE armor (I've even seen someone with level <30 stuff on before). It's rare, but I've seen it. I don't play imp side, so I don't recognise their gear visually to notice if they were in PvP gear or not, I only assume that they were not due to the fact I smashed them with a High Impact Bolt and their health just vanished.

You claim it's a bug in the score board, but I've played this game since launch and have never once seen the scoreboard bug out. I've seen it not count biggest hits or heals (this is due to over damage or over healing) but never randomly fabricating something that "didn't happen".

But that's okay. <3

I'm curious to see other screenshots of things that you disregarded, just out of curiosity, because I've never seen the scoreboard bug.

Edited by Aramyth
Typo

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scoreboard bug is basically when it counts a multi hit as one single hit. I know this exists because on my shadow it would count my double project as one single hit. I've disregarded hits from sages and vanguards that are around the same hit damage as what your hit is. This category was the worst one to moderate, no question, and it is the one I took the most heat over.

I am probably going to unsub now with 2.0 not bringing nearly as many changes as I'd of liked. Hopefully someone else carries on my work and makes an Ultimate PvP Records Thread for 2.0. If someone makes a 2.0 thread of this however, I have one piece of advice. When moderating biggest hit and biggest heal, ask for a screenshot of the hit itself, rather than the scoreboard. I did not have the foresight when I created this thread to realize biggest hit would be such a debated point, and it has given me many unnecessary headaches.

Well, personally I've never seen this bug and I feel like it could be very unlikely that this happened. I don't use Full Auto as a healer, and rarely use Plasma Grenade and Mortor Volley (unless I need to stop caps) which doesn't happen in Hypergate because I'm usually at mid. In this particularl Warzone, I used Mortor Volley once.

Either way, it's fine I guess.

What am I gonna do? argue with you for another 10 pages? ;)

Edited by Aramyth

Well, personally I've never seen this bug and I feel like it could be very unlikely that this happened. I don't use Full Auto as a healer, and rarely use Plasma Grenade and Mortor Volley (unless I need to stop caps) which doesn't happen in Hypergate because I'm usually at mid. In this particularl Warzone, I used Mortor Volley once.

Either way, it's fine I guess.

What am I gonna do? argue with you for another 10 pages? ;)

Well, I respect the fact you don't want to argue in circles forever. Like I said, this is all partly my fault for not realizing months ago that the biggest hit category would become such a controversial category. I should have asked for screenshots of the hit itself when judging biggest hit. Either way, you at least made it onto Toth's list I think. You'll have all of 2.0 to have a chance at a record now, as long as someone carries on my work.

To everyone, I had fun doing these records through all of 1.0, even though they gave me a headache sometimes. I'm sorry to the records that I have disqualified if they were legit records. I did try to be as fair as I possibly could when assessing these records.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

I just don't see a point in arguing with you about it. At the end of the day, it's all just a game with a screenshot in a thread a lt of people will only glimpse over.

Good luck in your next game if you quit and good luck with this one if you stay.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello all! I didn't exactly know how the rules worked regarding to 2.0 records, but if they are being accepted, I'm assuming that one of my matches could qualify for the Damage/Protection list? :D

Here's the screenshot:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2u90aiq.jpg

My name is Zuhara, from the Begeren Colony :D

try it here: Ultimate Individual Advanced Class records 2.0

Due to hacks. cheats and exploits these numbers are meaningless...it's kind of like the steroid era in baseball.

Yeah well, it should go without saying that the system is always changing. What may be possible today may not be tomorrow and yesterday's records may be anomalies of circumstance which cannot be reproduced today, so on and so forth but c'est la vie. To keep a records thread truly honest it should be reset on occasion (probably every major patch, 2.1, 2.2, etc). Without that, these are just for entertainment purposes only and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

• 1 month later...

This was yesterday (6/25) after the latest patch. 2018 Conq. gear (no crafted). *One of the times I couldn't take a screenshot from within a WZ (does this intermittently) so the pic of my screen was taken with my cell phone, which was handy.

Aelyt, Commando, Harbinger, Biggest Hit: 12589

http://i.imgur.com/Y0FMJDw.jpg

Second shot of the screen, maybe a little clearer.

http://i.imgur.com/BXN3v3f.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...