Specific looking blaster.

NiklasWB

Hi guys. I've been thinking about changing the blaster rifle for my trooper vanguard. Right now I'm using the Red Reaper Disruption Rifle, a pretty good looking blaster, but the green color kind of clashes with my character's blue armor. So I believe it might be time for some change.

I've been poking around torhead to find a better looking weapon that fits the whole blue/black/white color thing my trooper's got going on. What I found were these:

Legionnaire Demolisher's MK-1 Blaster Rifle

Black Hole Annihilator's MK-1 Blaster Rifle

Ruin

All share the same model and texture/color, and I believe they would look great on my trooper. The problem is that I'm not sure where or how to get any of them. The Ruin rifle should supposedly drop in Kaon hardmode, but I've run that flashpoint like 50 times and I've never seen it. So I'm turning to you guys. Do you know how to get any of those rifles or one that I haven't found that looks exactly like them?

Thank you very much.

Hi guys. I've been thinking about changing the blaster rifle for my trooper vanguard. Right now I'm using the Red Reaper Disruption Rifle, a pretty good looking blaster, but the green color kind of clashes with my character's blue armor. So I believe it might be time for some change.

I've been poking around torhead to find a better looking weapon that fits the whole blue/black/white color thing my trooper's got going on. What I found were these:

Legionnaire Demolisher's MK-1 Blaster Rifle

Black Hole Annihilator's MK-1 Blaster Rifle

Ruin

All share the same model and texture/color, and I believe they would look great on my trooper. The problem is that I'm not sure where or how to get any of them. The Ruin rifle should supposedly drop in Kaon hardmode, but I've run that flashpoint like 50 times and I've never seen it. So I'm turning to you guys. Do you know how to get any of those rifles or one that I haven't found that looks exactly like them?

Thank you very much.

LegionnaireDemolisher's rifle isn't in the game yet, as far as I can tell. Judging from the ilevel 65 mods in it, that won't be around until the next tier of Flashpoints and Operations.

The Black Hole Annihilator's rifle SHOULD exist, but I'm not sure if that's the right name anymore (Most of the intel on Torhead was datamined from older versions of the beta clients and hasn't been updated since). Check out the Campaign Supercommando's rifle at the Black Hole vendor, it should require a Black Hole Tech Mainhand Weapon token from Hard Mode Operations.

Ruin is a Tionese-level drop, but a fairly rare one. In all of my time in the game (two weekend betas and Day 1 of Early Access), I think I've only ever seen TWO of them. It drops by itself OR I think you can get it from the Tionese vendor for one Tionese Tech Mainhand Weapon token.