Hardmodes

Quick question guys.

Can you enter the hardmodes of flashpoints without doing the normal mode?

I only ask because I levelled solely with questing and didn't step into a flashpoint at all.

It would be a bit tedious having to go through all of the low level ones.

Thank in advance!

Some you'll have to get the normal mode quest and do some dialog before you can drop it and pick up the hardmode version (e.g. Boarding Party/Foundry). You don't have to actually run them on normal first. You might have to redo the dialog every time until you do though.

Some you'll have to get the normal mode quest and do some dialog before you can drop it and pick up the hardmode version (e.g. Boarding Party/Foundry). You don't have to actually run them on normal first. You might have to redo the dialog every time until you do though.

not sure if that's entirely accurate.

when we did boarding party the other day, none of the 4 of us had ever done boarding party on regular mode. there's an additional NPC right outside the actual flashpoint that will simply give you a quest for hard mode. in fact, you cannot pick it up if you have the regular mode quest.

not sure if that's entirely accurate.

when we did boarding party the other day, none of the 4 of us had ever done boarding party on regular mode. there's an additional NPC right outside the actual flashpoint that will simply give you a quest for hard mode. in fact, you cannot pick it up if you have the regular mode quest.

Well, I'm going by secondhand info, as one of our party members constantly has to go talk to the Moff/Admiral/whatever on the White Nova anytime we want to do BP HM, before he can zone in.

Well, I'm going by secondhand info, as one of our party members constantly has to go talk to the Moff/Admiral/whatever on the White Nova anytime we want to do BP HM, before he can zone in.

yea i just dont' think you have to.. we did it two nights ago and all four of us had to drop any quest we had and talk to the guy right outside the instance, was fast and easy