Low WZ fps? this might help

Jadeor

Found this post while roaming the the costumer service area, thought it would be able to help a few people here aswell (since i doubt everyone checks that forum :p)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=616251

Install guide

1: Download the link and save the data to a location you can find afterwards

2: Mark all the files and unzip them

3: Hit Dxsetup

5: Follow the install guide

Hope this helps some people

Edited by Jadeor

"DirectX setup has determined that a newer or equivalent version of DirectX has been installed already. No installation is necessary."

>Finish

>Nothing changes

What files are missing and how should I go about extracting them? Or do you expect me to uninstall DX10 / 11 and install this instead?

it is nice that people try to help, i really optimized my PC to the edge now, but there is one thing, people tend to forget ..

it makes no difference if you thro the excrements in a earthhole or on a golden plate.

excrements still remain excrements.

stop vaccinating the people. that their PCs are crap and that is the reason why the game works bad.

it is just wrong.

it is nice that people try to help, i really optimized my PC to the edge now, but there is one thing, people tend to forget ..

it makes no difference if you thro the excrements in a earthhole or on a golden plate.

excrements still remain excrements.

stop vaccinating the people. that their PCs are crap and that is the reason why the game works bad.

it is just wrong.

What kind of CPU you packing?