Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:19 "Massacre" Discussion

Aitix

I just watched the episode online and I gotta say, I found this episode a bit underhwelming. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I think this episode suffered from a couple of things: the dialogue, the dancing Nightsisters during the campfire scene, and the fact that there was too much going on in this episode. I mean, first there's an army of the undead, then you have Talzin torturing Dooku from some voodoo doll, and at the end, Talzin turns into a ghost. It's just too much to process in one episode. Keris was... boring. She was only there to make Ventress more angrier.

Still, there are a lot of pros to this episode, mainly the fact that the action was fantastic and we even got to see Lok Durd's weapon again from Season 1. I especially loved the scene when Dooku was being tortured. It's the only time in the entire franchise where he loses his cool. The zombie Nightsisters was also a plus. Like I said, the reason why I find the magicks in this episode jarring was because it happened in one episode and so it was a lot to process, but when it comes down to it, moments like those were really what made this episode.

So overall, an entertaining episode, but also an underwhelming one.

Edited by Aitix

After watching this I've concluede that George Lucas is a master scriptwriter. Either that or TCW writing crew consists of 8 year olds.

Are you being sarcastic? The TCW Story Arcs have actually proven to be quite interesting so far.

And no Lucas has only written a few episodes, TCW has a main writing crew.

Are you being sarcastic? The TCW Story Arcs have actually proven to be quite interesting so far.

And no Lucas has only written a few episodes, TCW has a main writing crew.

No I'm being serious. Dialogue in this last episode makes EP1 look brilliant.

i am disappointed that sidious did not made appearance at least try save count dooku and give us reason why count dooku trusts his master.

out of all characters sidious should have made appearance.

He doesn't. He never did. But he knew if he defied his master, he would have his a** handed to him.

He doesn't. He never did. But he knew if he defied his master, he would have his a** handed to him.

i am reffering to episode 3 when dooku battle with anakin.

dooku risked a lot relaying and trusting his master to save him if he was defeated by anakin.

but in truth i am sick they don't put sidious in clone wars at all serously the only episode of him was about the baby aka the future emperor hands.

they should put ideals which comes to post rotj.

Edited by undeadsithdread

but in truth i am sick they don't put sidious in clone wars at all serously the only episode of him was about the baby aka the future emperor hands.

Actually, Sidious was in the episode "Shadow Warrior" and the Zygerrian trilogy.

Like I said, the reason why I find the magicks in this episode jarring was because it happened in one episode and so it was a lot to process, but when it comes down to it, moments like those were really what made this episode.

They had just finished reading the Book of Sith, and had to fit it all in there.

i am disappointed that sidious did not made appearance at least try save count dooku and give us reason why count dooku trusts his master.

out of all characters sidious should have made appearance.

Only a fool of an apprentice trusts there master to save them in the Rule of Two Sith. Especially when the master has a history of losing apprentices. Dooku's unsung plea to Sidious in RotS was out of cowardice, and not trust. He simply didn't want to die, and proved that much more that he was unfit to be a RoT Sith.

Besides, if he had called Sidious, Sidious might well have killed him just on principle.

Actually, Sidious was in the episode "Shadow Warrior" and the Zygerrian trilogy.

i don't know if your trolling i don't want just holocam i want see him deal personaly with anyone interfere with his plans you know he can fight and kill people besides giving orders?

i want like what he did in empire at war:

17:45

fixed it.

I just remember someting and it is that Dooku tells the general to "wipe them out, all of them" which reminded me of that one scene in episode 1 when Sidiuos (sorry for misspell) tells Gunrey to wipe out the gungans.

interesting dooku is becoming evil like sidious.

or sidious is using his power to influence dooku Personality to make him more evil.

interesting dooku is becoming evil like sidious.

or sidious is using his power to influence dooku Personality to make him more evil.

It's probably just a shout-out to TPM. LucasFilm loves making shout-outs to the films.

It's probably just a shout-out to TPM. LucasFilm loves making shout-outs to the films.

This. Besides, Dooku has always faced the same evil persona as Sidious, he just is an expert orator (so probably a good actor) and can act like he is the "good guy" or at least just the "not bad but serious" guy.

If Dooku started acting more evil, he would probably start breathing through a respirator and trading in his wardrobe for more black and metal.