Problems with Sage and Vehicles.

ngoblirsch

So.. i posted a couple days ago that i was having problems with my Sage getting knocked off my mounts way to easy and someone told me that it was probably because my mods and aromorings were under-leveled, which made sense to me.. Now i'm on tattoine.. I'm level 28 and have a full set of level 27 mods and armorings on my Sage yet I am STILL getting knocked off my mount WAY too easy. I have a scoundrel at about the same level and do not experience the same thing at all, As long as its not a mod with a silver in it i can typically plow right through the mod without getting knocked off my vehicle. same is true for my level 55 shadow and level 53 guardian.. i can plow through mobs of enemies and only get knock off my mount a small percentage of the time.. however like i was saying, on my sage I ALWAYS get knocked off (unless i get lucky and outrun melee enemies) .. is this because of my class? my endurance rating being so low because i'm a sage? I am at a loss.

By the way, the two mounts I have unlocked through collections that i tested this out with before posting here is my Imperial throne, Jedi meditation chair and a aratech nethian (sp)

Just trying to understand why i keep getting knocked off on my sage but not any other class i play.. it is very irritating..

It may have to do with your speeder training level. The more you upgrade it, the more hits/damage you are allowed to take before getting knocked off. I was getting knocked off all the time on my agent but would never on my merc and wonder why. I saw that I hadn't upgraded my speeder training besides the initial ability, so I did so.

Afterwards, the problem persisted, but was knocked off less frequently so I checked my gear and thought how my armor rating came into play. As a Sage, you arent going to have a very high armor rating naturally, so expect to take more damage but to help, I recommend upgrading to speeder level 2 if you haven't. 3 is imho too expensive and not really much of a difference from what I can tell. See if that helps some.

Hmm... i can get speeder piloting at level 30.. on a level and half away.. i'll have to try that. thx for the response. I guess i didn't think that armor rating had anything to do with getting knocked off.. though it was all about the speeder quality..