Flashpoint Finder

If BW doesn't want LFD tool, then at least give us World Chat, lvl bracket chat, LFG chat or something! I see 10 lvl 50 on Belsavis, 20 - Fleet, 15 Voss, 8 Ilum and so on. And I can't make them see my message, because I'm on Quesh!

And ffs do something to those 9000 LOADING screens/empty useless rooms I have to run through to get to planet surface when I fly to different planets. And why does Fleet Pass have a CD of 18h? Cuz it's zomgimba?

I agree with having a World Chat, or level bracket chat. I think that would help immensely to some of the problems a few of you are having.

Us Anti-LFG Tooler's aren't masochists, we aren't stodgy old MMO vets who think you youngin's need to toughen up, no - we just have experienced great games previously whose very MMO-fabric has been shredded by LFG-Tools.

If you don't agree, or like OP responded.. (never played WoW) read up on it. Read up on the fact that several large review sites have quite long editorials commenting on why WoW's playerbase is plummeting - almost all of them correlate it with LFG tools and ezmoads.

):

I understand what people mean about the social aspect of the game, but that is all centered around the fleet station, it has the bonus of being where most of the flashpoints are, but that shouldn't mean that we are chained to that place as i feel we are atm,

any non lvl 50 comes and goes from the station as they hop from planet to planet, but post 50 what is there for us? constantly running round the station sending you crew off waiting for some one to be looking for the same thing you are.

a social hub should be just that, a place where people go to be sociable and i think that should be rewarded with activities and things to do in that places (maybe a place where people can go to specifically look for a guild along with other random chats and making social connection). A community is only as good as the people that participate and not just send out LFG messages.

However what we have at the moment is an area that there is nothing to do in but wate for things to happen, i play a healer and so things tent to happen quite quickly for me but that doesn't get away from that fact that i have spent the last 2 weeks on the station with out travailing to anywhere.

I played wow vanilla while it was still the meeting stones, i tried the group finder after may years after and found that it help me do things faster but you didn't really talk to any one , this isn't a failing of the group finder system but a failing of the social system that was implemented or lack of.

The last mmo i played was Rift and this had a group finder but it also had events in the world that forced people to be together and join up to do tasks, this meant that you could still run the dungeons when ever you wanted and still participate in the social system.

As For SW there is already a social system in place why can that not be expanded on, atm it is only for group conversation but this could be so much more, i personally would love to sit in a social canteen and play the holographic chess like game, or maybe a competitive 2d side scroller or even i go as far as a a few levels from "unreal tournament".

what i am trying to get at is that a system to make things easier and faster to experience game content doesn't have to result in the death of a community you have to change the community into something that bonds people together beyond looking for group.

To me that is what this game needs a compramize to bridge the gap

Edited by Kizdin