Regarding Belsavis Dailys

Apparently I am doing something wrong, or I just it, because I can not seem to find the daily missions for Belsavis. I have already done class and bonus missions, and whenever I return to Belsavis the only mission I find is a Heroic +2. Can someone help a relatively new 50 out? thanks.

Have you completed your class story? If so you actually pick up the mission on the fleet, near one of the cargo bays on the inner ring there is a mission terminal which provides the Black Hole mission and right next to that is the Belsavis mission giver.

Bonus series quest for Belsavis begins in the orbital station, gives you a quest to go to the dailies area. The daily area is undiscovered unless you went out of your way to find it while leveling.

Bonus series quest for Belsavis begins in the orbital station, gives you a quest to go to the dailies area. The daily area is undiscovered unless you went out of your way to find it while leveling.

Now, I did the bonus missions, so...

The dailies are scattered around the place where the bonus series was.

Return to that place and you'd finde a few daily quests including two H2s. And on the second questhub that belonged to the bonus series, there should be a bunch of quests, too, and a third H2.

all you have to do is start the Belsavis Bonus Series on teh orbital station, and it will unlock the dailies (some are already available) as you progress through them

Other than that theres not much more to say. It can be started at 47 if you want a nice head start on Daily comms before 50...and the XP is great :)

If you have done your class missions and the bonus, you should be able to pick up all the dailies at the imperial outpost all the way to the south of the Belsavis map (2 HCs and 2 solo). There are more if you use the Rakata transport system and teleport to the Imperial deeplaunch outpost (I think it's called that :confused: ) and from there, you'll get 3 more solo missions and, if you go further north, there are another 2 solo missions and one HC. Also, there is a console to the northwest that gives you one more solo mission.

The bonus missions should have unlocked the southern part of the map and, once all are done, the dailies should be unlocked. Other than that, it's either bugged or you missed one part of the bonus.