NMM Eternity Vault Damage Increased?

Last week my guild basically strolled through all of Nightmare EV, this week we come in and get to Annihilation Droid XXR-3, and it seems like his missile barrage's have gotten a massive buff.

Anyone notice this?

It is doing more damage on all difficulty settings. Whether this is a bug or intended I don't know. There was also a rumor of other bugs with EV now such as problems with aggro tables and supposed fixes not actually working etc.

All I know is last night when we did 16 man we got wrecked on the droid. Before he was a breeze on both 8 and 16. Even when we tried on norm mode his missiles were doing 15k+ damage 2 people.

We finally decided to do it on HM, at this point gear to us is irrelevant and the only purpose to raiding is for the mount...

After switching it to HM, the damage felt less than a joke, like people were hardly dropping.

I don't know what was going on last night, whether it was that the group as a whole was playing bad, not being able to kill something we have one shot numerous times in the past, or that the damage was more more intense and caught us off-guard.

Either way, Bioware, fix this please.. that or be sure to include in the patch notes that a boss has been buffed..............

Last week my guild basically strolled through all of Nightmare EV, this week we come in and get to Annihilation Droid XXR-3, and it seems like his missile barrage's have gotten a massive buff.

Anyone notice this?

Are you talking about Missile Barrage (multiple single targets over approx 10-15sec), Salvo (Boss sits down and launches 3-4 missiles as a time at random players for 10-15 sec), Targeted Strike (Single random player targeted, 3 missiles hit them Knock them, and all nearby playersm down/back and leaves a fire dot on them and all other players in nearby range)?

Cause if it's missile Barrage then I'm sorry to say your group is just bad and not moving out of avoidable DMG.

If Your talking about Targeted Strike, then I'm sorry to say again your group is bad and stacking too close together/not having the targeted player move out of the group. A single player hit by this should be no problem for your healers to heal through.

If your talking about Salvo, then you should be using the Turret Pillars to LoS the boss to reduce Raid DMG. If you are having a hard time beating the enrage using this strat have 1-2 Ranged DPS stay out during Salvo and DoT/DPS the boss. If they get low on HP have them move back to cover and have other DPS take their spot. Regardless at roughly 10% he will do another Salvo, for this last one have your entire group stack at the bosses feet and burn the boss down.

Hope this helps.

I am talking about the Missile Barrage that occurs sub 10%.

The thing is, we have killed this numerous times, and for some reason, these few attempts last night just felt so much harder. We typically do not LoS any of the Barrages that happen periodically throughout the fight, we were almost forced to last night when people were not popping cooldowns, and sub 10% felt... well.. "harder than normal".

I do want to point out we usually ran with a Powertech Tank, and a Jugg DPS/Offtank, and this past kill we had a slightly less geared Jugg Tank and Assassin DPS to replace the them... but overall that should not have impacted the step up in damage the boss felt like he was doing.

Edited by Ahraa

I am talking about the Missile Barrage that occurs sub 10%.

The thing is, we have killed this numerous times, and for some reason, these few attempts last night just felt so much harder. We typically do not LoS any of the Barrages that happen periodically throughout the fight, we were almost forced to last night when people were not popping cooldowns, and sub 10% felt... well.. "harder than normal".

I do want to point out we usually ran with a Powertech Tank, and a Jugg DPS/Offtank, and this past kill we had a slightly less geared Jugg Tank and Assassin DPS to replace the them... but overall that should not have impacted the step up in damage the boss felt like he was doing.

What we do for the sub 10% Salvo is group at the feet, have the sniper pop their Giant Jungle gym of protection, and then spam heal the crap out of everyone, popping every CD you have etc. Of Course this requires having a sniper tho lol.

Also one thing which i have noticed in our raids is that since I, and a few others, have been pushing people to get their appropriate datacrons (willpower, STR, etc) and all the Endurance datacrons. (the +10 stats Datacron is a great guild off night thing to do when not raiding and totally worth going for) We are seeing that enrage times are alot easier to beat and people can take more DMG because of their higher END which trickles down and makes everything easier.

Not trying to say your under geared, but every little bit helps. Might be just the edge you need :)

We do have a sniper.

I would also like to point out, that for not this week, I would have considered our group having NMM Annihilation Droid on "farm".. as I have said before we have killed the boss multiple times and it is not like we are still progressing toward a first kill.

Just feels like the boss its self is hitting a lot... harder, and wanted some sort of conformation as to if anyone else noticed this.

We do have a sniper.

I would also like to point out, that for not this week, I would have considered our group having NMM Annihilation Droid on "farm".. as I have said before we have killed the boss multiple times and it is not like we are still progressing toward a first kill.

Just feels like the boss its self is hitting a lot... harder, and wanted some sort of conformation as to if anyone else noticed this.

Don't ever use the "F" word. . . .<whispers> farm <shudder> Its a curse I tell you.

Are you talking about Missile Barrage (multiple single targets over approx 10-15sec), Salvo (Boss sits down and launches 3-4 missiles as a time at random players for 10-15 sec), Targeted Strike (Single random player targeted, 3 missiles hit them Knock them, and all nearby playersm down/back and leaves a fire dot on them and all other players in nearby range)?

Cause if it's missile Barrage then I'm sorry to say your group is just bad and not moving out of avoidable DMG.

If Your talking about Targeted Strike, then I'm sorry to say again your group is bad and stacking too close together/not having the targeted player move out of the group. A single player hit by this should be no problem for your healers to heal through.

If your talking about Salvo, then you should be using the Turret Pillars to LoS the boss to reduce Raid DMG. If you are having a hard time beating the enrage using this strat have 1-2 Ranged DPS stay out during Salvo and DoT/DPS the boss. If they get low on HP have them move back to cover and have other DPS take their spot. Regardless at roughly 10% he will do another Salvo, for this last one have your entire group stack at the bosses feet and burn the boss down.

Hope this helps.

Everything you have mentioned is irrelevant. We understand how and when to do all of the mechanics. The issue at hand is the amount of damage coming from "Salvo". Where he sits down at the last 10% and hits everyone with missles. The damage output seems to have been increased.

Edited by Zormarius