i need help SWTOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND TERM AND SERVICES

MOrpomas

Hey guys I have issue here I have not be play game for three day I got two email one from Customer and that say that I was saying that i was make self harm threat. The other email say that I am be banned and my account be closed. I have send emails both to customer support and term and services. Should call them in the morning and find out what is going because my pc is broken I have not be on the game for three days.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

2:03 PM (7 hours ago)

to me

Greetings player

My name is Michaela and I’m a supervisor at Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Support. I have been trying to contact you in-game as I am very concerned about a report I have received in relation to you, which states that you were considering harming yourself.

We take these comments very seriously and as we are not equipped to provide help in these circumstances, I would urge you to visit one of the following professional help sites if you’re having such thoughts:

http://www.ifotes.org/support.html

http://www.befrienders.org

Please note that I cannot comment on the issue you reported at this time, as your safety is my only concern.

here second email that was send to me

Greetings,

We need to talk…

We’ve noticed that you broke the rules in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Here’s what we found:

• Ongoing harassment and abuse of Customer Support

What this means for you

Since this was a very serious breach of our rules, and is not the first time we have had to take action on your account, we have permanently closed your account, cancelled your subscription and removed your payment information from our system.

This means that you no longer have access to Star Wars™: The Old Republic also I did not abuse customer support because have not contact them in three days So can anyone tell what should I do about this.

Edited by MOrpomas

The best way is to really call them and clear this issue. The report for suicide threat can be sadly missused by other players to troll you so you just need to sort it out cause if it was unintentional they can consider it as abusing the system and will bann your account. Just call the US support and sort things out.

I have seen at least one person that loves to make these comments in general chat with it in all caps about hurting themselves, and others then chime in with inappropriate comments etc.

I aint saying this is you, but I think it's pretty clear this person is trolling as they have done this shtick for months if not years on fleet. Anyway, I am glad BW is handling this, because that trolling whether it's real or not is highly inappropriate on a game where kids are active too.

It seems they think that you indicated danger to yourself, and so they did what they could to manage the situation so that your perceived behavior couldn't impact others, but also they tried to reach you out of concern for your health.

Now, if someone reported this about you, and it's totally fabricated and a lie, then whoever reported this about you ought to be severely punished, and you ought to be given your gaming privileges back.

Tech my account still active I just got a email saying that account was banned and closed. I made lots of enemies on my server. I think someone to set me up. I am from star forge as this happen anyone on beside me Edited by MOrpomas

Tech my account still active I just got a email saying that account was banned and closed. I made lots of enemies on my server. I think someone to set me up. I am from star forge as this happen anyone on beside me

The saying, "You make the bed you lay in..." comes to mind. :rak_01:

• 3 weeks later...

Basically, when someone reports you, cs is able to look at the chat from around that time, and see excatly what has been said. You wouldn't get banned for just someone reporting. Chances are, you either did something, wether in jest or trolling, or whatever, OR someone else had access to your account, and did these things.

I'm not sure if you can do this, or if CS will even entertain it, but you could always ask for the screen shot of what was said

ongoing abuse to customer support really .what is it you cant work out !

some people deserve to be banned .

every action has a reaction yours was being banned for your abuse to customer support

you think they would put up with your bs be real