Forum Posts - Tracking Your Own?!!!

PuntaSur

Quite often I want to go back to posts I have made in various threads in the forums. There is no quick navigation to get to the list of my posts. So far the only way I have found is:

1. Dig through the forums for a thread I posted in

2. Dig through that thread

3. Find my post

4. Click on my name in that post

5. Select "show all statistics"

6. Select "show all posts by XXXXXX"

Are you kidding me?!!!

Why is there not a quick selection from the home screen in the forums to "See All Your Posts"?

Quite often I want to go back to posts I have made in various threads in the forums. There is no quick navigation to get to the list of my posts. So far the only way I have found is:

1. Dig through the forums for a thread I posted in

2. Dig through that thread

3. Find my post

4. Click on my name in that post

5. Select "show all statistics"

6. Select "show all posts by XXXXXX"

Are you kidding me?!!!

Why is there not a quick selection from the home screen in the forums to "See All Your Posts"?

QFE

I see I'm not the only who who feels this way

On the Search Community box, don't type anything. Just press search. It will take you to a page, and on the upper-right portion of it, there will be a box saying search by user. Type in your own name, then enter. Much quicker than your proposed solution.

Top right, click your name, click your avatar, click stats, click my posts.

Done

OK, this does work, and it's a hell of a lot faster than digging or using search. Thank you.

It still seems pretty unusual that there isn't a single obvious LINK or Button for "Your Posts" as most forums provide.

• 6 years later...
You what would be awesome?!!!! if a second language option would be available to the players for there character to speak in huttese tatooine language with ofcourse subtitles

I tried that, but it didn't help me track my own forum posts. :confused:

Edited by JattaGin

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
OK, this does work, and it's a hell of a lot faster than digging or using search. Thank you.

It still seems pretty unusual that there isn't a single obvious LINK or Button for "Your Posts" as most forums provide.

Hahaha these kind of things happen to me in every day life...the Why don't or How come...I didn't know this either so thanks for the thread now I know to. 😁

Now If Only someone can tell me...