Question of the Day 5/3/2013

Among your crew, who do you trust the least and why?

Personal Answer: Since I am currently playing on my Commando I'll answer for that class - I have to go with Tanno Vik. I love the guy, but compared to the other Companions of my Light Side Trooper, I think he is the wildcard I would have to worry about the most. :sy_havoc:

Boneface, he's probably still mad at me for counting on that Twi'lek to be the winner.

Not to mention how he continuesly says "One day, the servant will be the master." Because of that, all of my teachings goes to Ashara.

And no.. not only because she's one hot Togunta.. no no no!

I trust Quinn the least after all no matter what you do he betrays you. Get him his Captain rank he betrays you, get him to 10000 affection he betrays you, tell him what a dick baras is he betrays you. Allow him to get revenge in a moff that ruined his career he betrays you. Maybe its poor writing or maybe you just shouldn't trust him ever.

Nadia.

That sugar & spice act ain't foolin' anybody, man.

She's up to something and you can bet that once her plans are revealed, the fate of the galaxy will hang in the balance.

*Note to BioWare: If I have correctly guessed the plot of the next expansion, I'd like a free copy. Thanks.

With my main being a Knight I'd have to say Scourge, however I feel that the least reliable is probably Rusk. He's all too willing to break morality rules and sacrifice people. I'd like to send Scourge on his way in trade for any other Jedi (preferably a Sentinel or Vigilance Guardian) and I'd like to give Rusk a promotion and retirement package and recruit someone like Felix Iresso instead.

On my Consular it is a no brainer, Zenith is a loose canon.

Smuggler it's probably Akaavi. We're friends and all but I can see her selling me out.

Finally on my Trooper it'd be Tanno. He's too quick to cause collateral damage.

Not Kaliyo! Surprise answer, but she proved her loyalty in her missions.

Lokin could always have some other agenda, but I'd say SCORPIO. She pretty much out-and-out reminds you that, yeah, she'd be ok with killing you.

Knight: Lord Scourge, for obvious reasons.

Consular: Zenith. I just don't like the guy.

Smuggler: Guss Tuno. The guy tried to sell me out to the White Maw before I even let him join my party. That punch in the face was one of the most satisfying things ever in this game. Doesn't mean he isn't funny, though.

Trooper: Tanno Vik. That guy certainly doesn't deserve to be in my squad, especially when he's trying to win me over for his shady off-the-records dealings.

Warrior: Most people would say Quinn, but for some reason, I'd rather go with Jaesa. She's just too much of a wild card if you don't keep her occupied by either throwing her at enemies or getting her in bed. She's simply too uncontrollable.

Inquisitor: At the beginning, Khem Val, but by the end of the story, he's like my most loyal subject, so I'll go with either Ashara or Andronikos. Andronikos simply because he's pirate scum and Ashara because I cannot turn her the way the Warrior can turn Jaesa.

Agent: Kaliyo. I mean, seriously..., who in their right mind would? And of course, there is SCORPIO. Then again, the entirety of the Agent's party is just one huge security risk...

Bounty Hunter: Skadge. Need I say more?

Edited by BenKatarn

Nadia.

That sugar & spice act ain't foolin' anybody, man.

She's up to something and you can bet that once her plans are revealed, the fate of the galaxy will hang in the balance.

*Note to BioWare: If I have correctly guessed the plot of the next expansion, I'd like a free copy. Thanks.

Okay, now that's just hilarious!

I don't understand why Zenith is topping the Consular's list! Zenith, while definitely cool to the touch, is as loyal as they come. Rankyn's post aside, I have to say that Tharan Cedrax is the one I trust the least. He proved over and over that his only interest is himself. Sure, he sticks around, but only because he can do better with me supporting him than he could on his own! If that changes, he'd leave me high and dry in a heartbeat. No, he proved his loyalty long ago, and it surely isn't to his Consular.

Edited by -Wes-

Bounty Hunter.

First place: Gault.

This guy will sell me out the first chance he gets. He's even motivated to do so - without me, Gault is free to do his own stuff in the Galaxy once again.

Second place: Skadge.

This guy kind of owes me for his rescue and he realizes that. Also, he doesn't have any personal hate towards me nor motivation to kill me. However, if he gets a fat pay from someone, or sees an opportunity to take over my ship for himself, he'd be more than happy to betray me.

Jedi Knight.

First place: Scourge.

This is a no brainer. Whenever Scourge decides that i no longer fit to his plan, he will strike me down without any second thoughts and will start looking for a new hero.

Second place: Doc.

This guy may look handsome and charismatic, but he has slimy nature.

Third place: Rusk.

He's a zealot, and zealots are always dangerous. If disposing of me would provide Republic a major victory, he will do so with ease.

Sith Inquisitor.

First place: Xalek.

A true Sith in nature who dreams of becoming the Master himself. Enough said.

Second place: Ashara.

Once a betrayer is always a betrayer. If for whatever reason she believes it's for the best, she will easily hand even a LS SI over to the Jedi.

Smuggler: Corso Riggs mainly because he hates most of my decisions and does not really seem the "smuggler" type, he needs to go help the trooper or something. (im not dark side, I stay Neutral with the occasional light 1 or dark 1).

Trooper: Aric Jorgan, I say him because like corso he does not like a lot of my decisions so I could see him stabbing me in the back.

Agent: Most likely Kaliyo, just seems she would betray me if the rewards were nice.

Edited by BardaTheHobo

Agent - Vector (Dude, isn't really in control)

Warrior - Quinn

Inquisitor - Xalek (He's a model Sith apprentice, which means he must be planning to kill me! :D )

Bounty Hunter - Skadge

Knight - Ruusk

Commando - Aric Jorgan

Smuggler - Risha (even...hell especially after I married her! :eek: )

Consular - None really. I know they all have my back, even Tharan's cowardly behind

Scourge on my Knight, especially after my final conversation with him (lightside)

Quinn on my Warrior

Lokin on my Agent

Khem on my Inquisitor (in the begining), then it becomes Azshara (as DS)

Bounty Hunter - Skadge (duh)

Smuggler - Akaavi Spar. I feel like I I could do something to really piss her off and she'd be after my head.

Inquisitor - Ashara, she's still kind of a rebel at heart

Consular - Zenith, I never trust that guy, too volatile and scheming

Agent - I TRUST NONE OF THEM, lol. Actually, probably the most? Ensign Temple. Why?

She killed her own father for disobeying the Sith and running....with the attitude that it made her the better person for being loyal to the Empire. I kind of..did the same thing? At least Kaliyo is just a transparent kind of selfish crazy.

(and I disagree that Vector isn't in control - he absolutely is)

Edited by chuixupu

On my Agent, I don't trust Kaliyo as far as I can throw her–and considering her mass compared to mine, that's not far. :p

My Bounty Hunter still wants to know why he can't kill Skadge, because I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, either, and that's even shorter than Kaliyo.