Harbinger down?... AGAIN?!

ZombieMunkey

First Bioware kills the APAC servers and forces us to move, then cant even supply a reliable service. At least the Dalbora server WORKED. Seriously reconsidering my subcription........................WAKE UP BIOWARE Edited by Toecuttr

Resubbed and ordered the expansion that I will never play, just so I could do the last three classes I broke down without completing. All I wanted to do was play through the great Bioware stories that originally launched, but do it without being bogged down by tons of planetary quests.

Turns out the servers don't work. Nevermind. Back to Marvel Heroes.

With the way some people are reacting you'd think they lived their entire lives on this server... :sul_confused:

you have to remember some people have limited time to do things. if they put money into this game and its one of those things that they can only play for x mins/hours a day, they have a right to be pissed.

imagine being on the last boss in NiMDP with time to spare and bam server down. would be a bit pissed myself.

I didn't even choose this server but was forced onto it when bioware shuttered Vornskyr. Now after subscribing for years, buying extra cartel coins, buying the digital deluxe edition, playing the game in beta, pre-ordering the game etc. etc, I can't even play. What's more, I can't even report this in customer service because the customer service system doesn't work when the server is down! Feeling very frustrated because I love the game but hate the servers. Edited by Naoshala
second thoughts