Learn to play in a WZ....please

chaoticfeelings

thread not threat...its late

Ha, it's early for me! (7 AM now.) Anyway, got it. Safest to just not throw to a stealthed person if you are in a PUG and don't know if they know. :) And really, that was just one nit-picky thing. Nice original post overall, if I didn't say that before.

I would like to add to this thread...

Ancient Hypergate

-Don't leave a solo "non-stealth" class to guard the pylon. To easy for a couple of stealthies to cc them and cap, regardless of a call out. This goes for Cival war as well...but not as bad due to cap time.

Hutball

-I like the point you made about passing...so to my teammates, get to a place I can pass to you!! This means don't LoS me, don't hump the melee that is on me, stay within the passing radius, ect, ect...

Novare Coast

-If we have 2 nodes, say we have east and south....I call inc east, please don't run west and try to 3 cap. Same idea for Cival War.

I keep hearing this argument that damage/heals output is not important and I would agree only in Huttball. All other WZs are extremely heavy damage/heal dependent. 95% of the time the team that has a combined higher score of damage, healing and protection ends up winning, because capturing and defending objectives is highly dependent of how fast can you eliminate the opposition.

Aside from dumb mistakes (not calling incoming and fighting off nodes) it boil down to the score that you are asking to be removed.

Someone mentioned he/she was playing VS and managed to plant 2 bombs and only had 150K in damage, thinking he did great, while he was being called out that he played poorly. My question is did you plant the bomb solo or did allies clear the opposition so you could plant the bomb? If the answer is the first, you did a great job and I would disregard the damage output. If the answer is the second, the objective score you got means nothing. Anyone on the team could have planted the bomb once enemies are removed. The fact that you only dropped 150K damage, while someone on the team had 500-600K means you played poorly and got carried.

Edited by Ottoattack

I would like to add to this thread...

Ancient Hypergate

-Don't leave a solo "non-stealth" class to guard the pylon. To easy for a couple of stealthies to cc them and cap, regardless of a call out. This goes for Cival war as well...but not as bad due to cap time.

Hutball

-I like the point you made about passing...so to my teammates, get to a place I can pass to you!! This means don't LoS me, don't hump the melee that is on me, stay within the passing radius, ect, ect...

Novare Coast

-If we have 2 nodes, say we have east and south....I call inc east, please don't run west and try to 3 cap. Same idea for Cival War.

I love watching the capper on AH just cap and run off to go death match but when it's my someone of my team I sigh then run back and stay can't chance it