New stronghold : Rishii.

BenBenmc

Ok, i know ... We have already 4 possible strongholgs (Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa and Tattoine). But i think that a new on the Rishii planet will be a great addition.

- pirate's and jungle themed

- less costly maybe (well maybe not with the increasing need of security)

- one nature themed stronghold (we have already 3 urban themed strongholds and 1 desert themed), more choice

- smegglers and bounty hunters will have their own stronghold at last :p

No need to increase the actual maximum number of homestead for that, you can keep this number to 4.

Edited by BenBenmc

I agree, after seeing Rishii I would really like to have a stronghold there. Along with Alderaan and Voss :D

No need to increase the actual maximum number of homestead for that, you can keep this number to 4.

Why not? I can only assume you don't have 4 strongholds since you have this view :rolleyes:

Why not? I can only assume you don't have 4 strongholds since you have this view :rolleyes:

I didn't keep my DK and Coruscant SHs after a while, just because the price to jump to them ended up costing me a lot. So NS and Tat are the ones I use, anyway. Rishi would be another neutral, I'd think.

Just FYI but the planet is Rishi. Rishii is the native bird type species. And yes a stronghold there would be my dream. It would be nice if we didn't have to spend an arm and a leg to unlock any more rooms though. Maybe just 4 or 5. Imagine having hired pirate guards and smugglers to fill your rooms.

I personally think 4 stronghold possibilities are 4 too many, i find it such a waste of resources, i didn't even bother with a bloody house on SWG, it just seemed like a waste of credits to maintain and the stronghold is just a waste of space, just like the GSF crap is, a waste of resources.

I personally think 4 stronghold possibilities are 4 too many, i find it such a waste of resources, i didn't even bother with a bloody house on SWG, it just seemed like a waste of credits to maintain and the stronghold is just a waste of space, just like the GSF crap is, a waste of resources.

Don't reply if you don't have a good thing to say.

BUT....for example: Rishi? Pirate Stronghold? I would definitely love (both Personal AND Guild Stronghold!) So I support this choice!

(On an additional note: Cartel Coins Used To Unlock Guild Strongholds / Ships Please!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Ok, i know ... We have already 4 possible strongholgs (Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa and Tattoine). But i think that a new on the Rishii planet will be a great addition.

- pirate's and jungle themed

- less costly maybe (well maybe not with the increasing need of security)

- one nature themed stronghold (we have already 3 urban themed strongholds and 1 desert themed), more choice

- smegglers and bounty hunters will have their own stronghold at last :p

Yes, please. :rak_03:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I support this idea. I like Yavin for being a naturey place, but it's also full of gross dark side miasma that would turn off some strong lightside or non Force characters. Rishi would be cool as a neutral location, plus you've got both jungles and a sweet beach!

• 2 months later...