Geared Sorc open to new raid guild

XetaRaven

Heya all

Im recently free from my old guild and am curious to whats out there.

I am geared DPS Sorc looking for a guild who does daily and weekly Ops SM, HM and NiM as well as world bosses

i am full War Hero/Elite War Hero and also near full Black Hole geared (just need to get into EC Hm more to complete campaign)

I have Ventrillo, Mumble, and Teamspeak and will use them regularly

So if you think your guild will be a good fit for me, send me mail ingame or ingame whisper and we will see where you sit.

Ni'ula

Hi there! Our main ops group is actually recruiting a ranged DPS to come and raid with us. We are looking for someone fully geared and ready to get into NiM EC. Check out our website to see some kill videos of bosses and to get a feel for the type of guild we are.

If you're still interested feel free to send me in-game mail or whisper me if I'm on, my toon's name is Provacative. If I'm not on, you can try Deathnectar, he's the guild master.

• 1 month later...

Bump this up,

i am in the market for a new raiding guild

Updates:

Full 61+ gear with some 63+

Online a lot, however need raiding guild who raids Wed/Thur/Fridays

i am Casual player, but do like to get into ops on my days off and very knowledgable about my class

Lightning Sorc Dps

Contact Ni'ula ingame with info

hmm, funny how NO ONE contacts u ingame to talk just sends you to a website lmao, i can learn far more about a guild by chatting.

please contact me ingame, so we can talk!

Sorry, I'm more than happy to speak to you in game but wont be online for a while. I will put you on my friends list and talk to you the next time I see you online.

hmm, funny how NO ONE contacts u ingame to talk just sends you to a website lmao, i can learn far more about a guild by chatting.

please contact me ingame, so we can talk!

I would love to, however I am at my office currently and am not able to log into the game.

If you would like to talk in-game, feel free to hit me up tonight on Crimp, or contact Kournelius or An-ya (fellow officers). Thanks and have a good day! :)