4 Man Eternity Vault(With Video)

So with content as easy as it is our guild decided to try something new. We were able to complete all of the eternity vault the first operation/raid dungeon in the game with only 4 peple (half the amount usually required for the instance). check out the video here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was just sad. No offense to you guys, but the fact that it was doable, and so easily, is just... Sad.

Good Job though showing Bioware how easy mode end-game is.

People did the same thing with Onyxia pretty fast also. Doesnt mean it was "easy".

That was just sad. No offense to you guys, but the fact that it was doable, and so easily, is just... Sad.

If you got high end gear you can pretty much make with half people every conten on almost every MMO.

Still... i wanna hear those Operatives who were crying they were USELESS and nobody would take them for raiding :p... nice video :3.

Good job working together and having fun. Your argument, however is pointless. If your gear is so far superior to the drops there was no point in doing it, except for the fun of it.

In other words, "HUURRRR I WNET TU HAWTH AN TISH GAME SI SO EZ MODE WIF MA LV 50 N FULL (insert tier gear here)!! HURRRRR"

But otherwise, nice vid.

Edit: Doing anything imp side is easier, also.

Edited by Kaelano

If you got high end gear you can pretty much make with half people every conten on almost every MMO.

Still... i wanna hear those Operatives who were crying they were USELESS and nobody would take them for raiding :p... nice video :3.

Stop making excuses for the game being so easy.

Please link me any video or people talking about doing an instance with 1/2 the people that it was designed for with just can we say 1 tier more gear. Remember not a boss but the entire instance. Also dont bring up Lootship either.

Stop making excuses for the game being so easy.

Please link me any video or people talking about doing an instance with 1/2 the people that it was designed for with just can we say 1 tier more gear. Remember not a boss but the entire instance. Also dont bring up Lootship either.

At least 3 tiers.

Assuming the OP was in Rakata, they'd be 3 grade above what a Normal EV is tuned for.

At least 3 tiers.

Assuming the OP was in Rakata, they'd be 3 grade above what a Normal EV is tuned for.

This.

It isn't "ZOMG too easy!" merely because people managed to beat content with far better gear than it was designed for. The normal modes were made so before you have tiered gear, so you can gear up.

Nicely done and funny little video.

Good combination of perfect execution, perfect classes (all with range potential, all with very heavy AE potential) for this and top end gear.

Don't see any problem having 4 people in such a setup clearing out EV normal mode, which is meant for people barely in blues and 49ish crafted and is overall easier and more forgiving than most HMs flashpoints.

When you see the stat differential between entry level 50 gear and rakata gear, it's like everything's doubled or close to it so now that even the 140 weapons are working, it kinda makes sense that 4 people can do what 8 people with entry level gear can do :)

Edited by Kemorand

Do you guys even realize how many good laughs you give me with saying that the game is not that easy. Its by far and i mean really far the easiest content ever. The only thing you actually wipe from in this game are bugs. The whole encounters are a joke and if you believe im the only one who says that then ur quite wrong. If you want a game where you can one-shot every encounter..ok..but thats just boring. Im just saying even with full rakata (which actually got some pretty weird stats on them) it still should not be possible to 4-man it.

Im just saying even with full rakata (which actually got some pretty weird stats on them) it still should not be possible to 4-man it.

That's like saying a level 50 character shouldn't be able to breeze through everything in a level 10 HC4.

SWTOR is an item/level based MMO system so it's entirely logical to have 4 people in perfect top tier gear do what 8 people with low end gear can since, effectively (unless specific boss mechanics require more than 4 people), Rakata gear stat is almost DOUBLE the basic level 49ish/50 blue gear in same slot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVC6Cj8fcw

Onyxia being 4-manned in classic wow. All lvl 60.

Really not veryrelevant at all.

1) This was well over a year after Onyxia was released, and 3 raiding tiers on. Not 2 months after EV is released using basically same-tier gear (this looked easy enough that it would also be possible in full Columi not just full Rakata).

2) Onyxia had no enrage, plus healers at this time were using downranking tricks + naxx gear to heal forever (not intended by bliz, they nerfed it just before TBC (or was it at start of TBC?).