Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

CourtneyWoods

We’re giving away the new Lucky-77 Swoop speeder to all of our Subscribers on March 18, 2014! With a unique gold and green color combination, the exclusive Lucky-77 has a chance to hit the jackpot when summoned, kicking off a fun animation that tosses holographic coins everywhere.

Read More

You should have used the Orleans model, its much prettier and symmetrical.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a mech gun on a phantasy star game that shot coins , the only problem was that it actually used your real in-game coins up one at a time :). Let's hope the speeder doesn't do the same. Looks cool and as two people pointed out great for a smuggler.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Cool, thanks! Now we need those cool new models for GS. The NovaDive with extra thrusters and armor, the Imp scout fighter (don't play it enough to know off the top of my head) with the winglets on top, and the one I'm personally super excited for, the Republic Strike Fighter that looks like a combo of the ARC-170 and X-Wing Edited by Srual

Umm... Thank you, of course... Im glad that you make a gifts for your loyal subscribers, but...

Could you please make those gifts more... I don't know... Mature?

Yeah, there's an unique animations, but still... This is Star Wars. And with those Santa's and now Lepreachon speeders i feel myself back in Perfect World... Seriously :(

Umm... Thank you, of course... Im glad that you make a gifts for your loyal subscribers, but...

Could you please make those gifts more... I don't know... Mature?

Yeah, there's an unique animations, but still... This is Star Wars. And with those Santa's and now Lepreachon speeders i feel myself back in Perfect World... Seriously :(

While I agree with you about wanting more "Star Wars"ey stuff (and less real world stuff) in the game, and about wanting more mature stuff in there (but please no more "revealing" armor! We already have enough revealing armor sets for all genders!), I still think it is a nice gesture from Bioware to give us something; a token of appreciation for subscribing. :)

One suggestion though, Bioware:

I currently get 10 mails on every new character I create, with all the rewards you gave me over time; with this new speeder it will be 11 mails in the future. Could you please merge all the "thank you" rewards into one mail? Or as many as it takes with 8 items per mail? :)

Thanks... I guess?

If it at least was a new model... /bickering

IKR... but yeah ill still be sub cuz of the double weekend xp.

on the topic tho it saids.

"the exclusive Lucky-77 has a chance to hit the jackpot when summoned, kicking off a fun animation that tosses holographic coins everywhere."

If it is actually creds you get everytime it hit the jackpot then i welcome it otherwise meh. calling a same model, just new color a new and unique speeder yadi yadi yah. just lame imo

Can we also maybe have Green Orange crystals and dyes as a one day only cartel shop offer on the 17th March for St. Patrick's Day? If you were being really cool about it you could also change the colour of the water in the fountains of the Capital Planets to green for the craic!

Many thanks in advance (from Ireland).

Hillerbees :D

Edited by hillerbees

_________________    (             )

|             |     (           )     

|_______-----_______|      (         )       

|     \___/     |       (        )        

___________________________     (     )  

\\                   //      (   )   

\\___~~~_________~~~___//        (  )

|\    |(0)        (0)|   /|       ( )    

|\ \|       (. .)      |/ /|      _____

\ |||  ,              ||| /      [    ]   

||||   \_____________/============|   |

|||||        ---        |||||       \__/    

|||||      |||||||||||      |||||               

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||                   

||||||||||||||||||||||||                     

||||||||||                              

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2vuh5ll.jpg

I want random teleportation when you activate quick return to the fleet ! :rak_06:

Edited by Umbura

Very cool idea but it's a real shame they rehashed the worst looking speeder to do it with. So what mount do you think would have best suited this wonderful idea ?

A new one.

Rewarding your subs is kind of a big deal, especially when done so rarely; it's worth doing a new model for.

I'm not complaining... but with games like ESO about to be released, a juicier package would not be unreasonable.

Edited by Heal-To-Full

well,part of this is to put a bit of pressure on the F2P to sub, and second is to be able to say to any critics that look we have giving over X number of items free to subs,so we are not only putting items for sale in the CM. wonder if for the 4th of July they will combine this type of speeder with the fireworks and every time you summon it ,you have a chance of it shooting fireworks out the back, hope not can you imaging the fleet full of people with the mounts,

While I do appreciate the free stuff. I just dont like having all that mail when I start a new toon. I think this now brings my in game mail up to 10 when I start a new toon. could you at least stop sending 1st aniversary fireworks if anything.

Only 10? I think I had 29 on the last new character I created.

Er... NO, I'm not. I don't care. Most of my toons still ride the preorder STAP.

The only mount I use as well.

As cheesy as the thing will be at least will give a mount to non pre order peeps I had not even thought about that untill now

BUT PLEASE FIX THE ROBE CLIPPING THROUGH SPEEDER ISSUE MY SITH IS RUNNING OUT OF GOOD ROBES HERE.

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Not sure if it can be fixed... almost every mount clips with robes, capes, etc. Which is really a shame for a game where so many armors have long robes and such.