New set for Inquisitor with Rise of the Hutt Cartel

ElitehunterDS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The assa has a bull helmet (t1-3 pve), the sorcs can be seamonsters and now we get a peacock armor.

Maybe we will get panda as well.

The inquis can open a zoo soon.

Cow? Check

Traffic cone? Check

Sea monster? Check

Punk rocker? Check

Peacock? Check

I think we could have 1 bad *** zoo.

Why can't the armor look more like some of the gear in Kotor. Not to mention all Jedi/Sith should be able to wear trooper gear. I'm sorry but the gear options are terrible in this game. Especially for light armor users.

Cow? Check

Traffic cone? Check

Sea monster? Check

Punk rocker? Check

Peacock? Check

I think we could have 1 bad *** zoo.

Why can't the armor look more like some of the gear in Kotor. Not to mention all Jedi/Sith should be able to wear trooper gear. I'm sorry but the gear options are terrible in this game. Especially for light armor users.

^This x1000, wish they would listen. I went back to my quest reward from DK for the revanite missions. (Has a hood, black and grey, and no airbags around my neck.

Why does everyone want their inquisitor to run around in dressess !?!?!?

Why cant they come up with some pants for the male characters ?

Well, to be fair, Black Hole, Campaign, Dread Guard and War Hero/Elite War Hero all had pants for both male and female characters.

Plus, even if they were dresses no one's forcing us to use them. We can just rip out the mods and use pants.

However, seeing as Inqs and Consulars are essentially Mages and dresses are how people are used to seeing sorcerers in other games, "skirts" should always be an option.

• 1 month later...

I agree, I hate how bioware just seem to ignore the fact that assassins are a part of the inquisitor class. All inquisitor armors seemed to be geared stylistically towards sorcerers ..

Lore wise sith assassins didn't use use skirts due to them constricting movement as can be seen in kotor games . .

I would love for BW to implement armors like this and this . . that are more in tune stylistically and lore wise with the assassin class

Which I find hilarious for a promo pic of the new DLC. I am sure Agents and Bounty Hunters are stoked. :rolleyes:

Yes.. cause being able to look like a chicken is soooo OP I hear. Even a red tag on the helmet.. LOL

CALM DOWN everyone. . We all know the real gear has been moved to the Cartel Market so level 10 folks can use those shells. :rolleyes:

Edited by dscount