Entering Warzone while in combat....

xNonphixionx

When is this going to be patched? It's truelly getting ridiculous. Not only does it ruin the PVP in Ilum which is already pretty bad, but it also ruins the fun for legit players in warzones.

Tonight in Ilum we were having some great balanced fights. We would get our opponents down to about 10% hp and they would take a warzone queue. BAM they escape death.

On the other hand there are many MANY people right now who are specifically using this just to get out of combat free card which is hurting the warzones greatly. I mean when you start off in Civil War and it's only 8 vs 4 because the other 4 players were just using the queue a possible escape pod, something is wrong.

Please Bioware, for the love of god, make it so you cannot enter warzones while in combat. This should be common sense that people would abuse this feature.

/stuck is much more of a problem in Illum. People are not using a WZ q to dodge dying.

IMO they should leave entering WZs while in combat alone. It sucks to be leveling, have it pop, but miss the q because there are mobs in your face. Happened all the time WOW. Don't introduce that problem in this game.

Edited by Dystopic

/stuck is much more of a problem in Illum. People are not using a WZ q to dodge dying.

IMO they should leave entering WZs while in combat alone. It sucks to be leveling, have it pop, but miss the q because there are mobs in your face. Happened all the time WOW. Don't introduce that problem in this game.

I beg to differ. Maybe your server is different but many people on my server do it.

Every other warzone starts and it's like 8vs5 or 8vs4 because people are using it as a free escape pod. Then if they win the fight they just cancel the warzone and queue up again and have another full minute free escape pod.

It's just silly. Honestly...If you have mobs on you when you get a queue and you cant kill them in a FULL MINUTE then you are doing something seriously wrong. It really takes you a full minute to kill PvE mobs? Realllllly?

I'm also not saying /stuck isnt a problem...But seriously...They both need an adjustment.

Edited by xNonphixionx

Make it only in combat with another player, please, not with mobs!

I guess I just dont understand that really. I dont think there's any fights where I miss my warzone queue because I was fighting a PvE mob for over a minute straight. Most solo PvE fights last about 15-20 seconds...I mean it gives more than triple that time.

Please name 1 fight in the game that would cause you to miss your warzone queue. The only ones I can think of are hardcore story or planet quests where I wouldnt even be queued in the first place.

OP - "we had a big zerg on this 1 guy who had no chance against our 10+ man zerg and i am like totally raging and stuff so i have come to forums to spout diarrhoea for others to read"

here is a list of people who care:

[edit = the kill would not have updated in your quest log anyway as thats down to RNG :rolleyes:]

Edited by Chiefy

OP - "we had a big zerg on this 1 guy who had no chance against our 10+ man zerg and i am like totally raging and stuff so i have come to forums to spout diarrhoea for others to read"

here is a list of people who care:

[edit = the kill would not have updated in your quest log anyway as thats down to RNG :rolleyes:]

Actually it happens a lot more often in 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 situations. But yeah it does happen when we catch someone with their pants down too.

Simply put, it should never happen. A Warzone queue should never be an escape pod like it's being used as.

Just pretend they were a stealth class, they can vanish into thin air with 10 people hitting them. Why would this bother you so much?

Stealthers rarely actually get away...And they are NOT stealthers.

I assume you use warzone queues as an escape pod too?

Like i said earlier though, it's not even all about losing that kill. It completely SCREWS people over in warzones. Ever started a Civil War match down 4 players for the first minute and wonder why? How'd that turn out for you? Was it fun? Oh it was that group of 4 guys in Ilum just queueing up for a free escape pod. That's why.

I dont think it can even be applied to warzones. Even if it was fixed people will still bail out on warzones or quit the minute they think they are not getting candy, which already happens. No i dont make a habit of taking a pop while in Illum, but on my server where imps outnumber republic 3 to 1 i get a little chuckle sometimes when a zerg of carebear sith try to swarm over me and i just vanish:) Its a nice antizerg tool. Edited by Koopababy