*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

Hi, new player here....just started playing middle of last week and enjoyed the game so much I subbed on Friday. Have any room for someone that is still learning how to play? Right now I only have one toon on Imperial side and named Goidan Jodan....contact me anytime if you have room for a beginner.

Glad we finally connected on the proper toon in-game and glad you're with us now yep! :D

---

I would like to join your gulid plz im a female and Im stuck on a level and im on the dark side

hi there! i presume you mean Imperial side? In any event, what's your in-game toon name? Feel free to add my toons (see my OP) to your 'friend list' and look for me online over the coming days. Hope to chat soon!

-------

UPDATE: Due to the fact that our IMP side guild is booming lately again (like we were over the summer) , i have updated my OP to better reflect our 'Operations' plans. (Our Republic side guild is growing too of course, but for whatever reason IMP side is crowded af these days lol ) .

If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me here or reply in the thread or send me MAIL in-game (or whispers) .

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scavenger Hunt

We are running a scavenger hunt from 1/29 to 2/4. Every guild member that completes the hunt will meet with one of my alts to show the items they have collected. Some items are drops from mobs. Some are quest items (dont complete the quest or you will turn in the quest item). Some are vendor items. Each person completing the quest will receive a 10k and a prize (the 10k is to help compensate for the vendor item cost).

The recommended minimum level for the quest is 28. You may team up for the hunt but each toon must be able to present all items on the list. Internet references (google, dulfy.net, etc. are fair game).

Imperial Faction Item List:

Czerka VX-7356 Injector

Jukebox Token

Magnetically Guided Grappling System (mggs)

Sharp Talon or Spiky Irradiant Shell

Sith Rune – Power )

Taun Taun Lure

Republic Faction Item List:

Clinic Passkey

Czerka VX-7356 Injector

Jukebox Token

Magnetically Guided Grappling System (mggs)

Sharp Talon or Spiky Irradiant Shell

Taun Taun Lure

**Note that while it may be possible to obtain some items from the GTN, participants will only be compensated 10k for their expenses.

-Blubird / Blu Wisp

Edited by Queequay

you replied to my in search of guild on the forums and was interested in joining i added everyone but does not seem to be anyone on atm

We are all online lol but on IMP side guild at the moment :D

Anyways np np , feel free to 'whisper' me on IMP side or send me in-game MAIL on Republic side yep

Scavenger Hunt

We are running a scavenger hunt from 1/29 to 2/4.

-Blubird / Blu Wisp

THANKS again for organizing this, Blu! Can't wait to see how it turns out yep!

---------

UPDATE (for whomever follows this thread) : Both our guilds are growing extremely well again these days, thanks to some recent skilled Vet players willing to slum it in our casual guild w/ 'hardcore' dreams :D

Also had a nice influx of former SWG Vets (like me! ) as well, which has been fun . And our Ops runs have been averaging 2 per week (sometimes more) which is cool, especially for some of our less experienced members who have skills but just haven't ever done Ops yet. (for whatever reason)

Anyways, if anyone's interested in either of our guilds, feel free to PM me or contact me in-game. Sometimes i'm on my alt toons but don't worry i will get back to you.

I am very interested in joining. IGN Ultracette or Key Largo.

hi there! So i just tried sending you in-game 'whisper' (on IMP side) but it said you were AFK and then you logged offline lol

Anyways, i'll look for you again later tonite Friday night . Hope to chat soon and be sure to add my toons on 'friend list' in-game as well yep.

I'm interested in Joining your guild on both sides. I play IMP side the most though. I'm not online right now but will be on later. I play late in the night from getting off work between 2am and 4am and I usually play an hour around 2pm eastern standard time before work. Pls send invite to the characters below.

Gesh'evean'socatth (imp side)

Durcel Wrecker (pub side)

Hey matey! saw u posted in my post. Im still trying to decide where to start. Which side is the most active? IMP or REP also trying to decide what to roll, so if u need any specific class im happy to give it ago to :D

Glad we finally connected in-game and glad you're with us! :D

----------

I'm interested in Joining your guild on both sides. I play IMP side the most though. I'm not online right now but will be on later. I play late in the night from getting off work between 2am and 4am and I usually play an hour around 2pm eastern standard time before work. Pls send invite to the characters below.

Gesh'evean'socatth (imp side)

Durcel Wrecker (pub side)

hey there! i looked for you online SWTOR last night but never saw you (or just missed you) . Unfortunately, both of us have to be online in-game at same time for me to do the guild-invites. (Bioware rules)

Anyways, i sent you 2 in-game MAILS (to both of your toons) so hopefully we'll connect soon yep. :cool:

regards, Neestar (republic) and Neevil (imperial)

Edited by Nee-Elder
more

Hello! Saw your post in another thread and it sounded like this may be what im looking for, so hopefully, I am what you're looking for.

Im fairly new to this game (been playing about a week and a half) though i am somewhat familiar in MMO's in general. like many, i played ALOT of WoW waaaay back when, though ill admit haven't played one in quite some time. In the process of figuring things out and leveling. pretty much playing solo at present and i dont know anyone who plays this game, so i figure joining a guild would be a nice way to connect with people when im feeling confident enough for the group stuff.

I'm not an RP'er. Im also not really interested in the pvp, though i am open to it if someone wants to show me the ropes.

I play empire side on characters Talli Zorah and Kwan Tchi. Look forward to hearing from you if i meet your standards, and if i don't, id still be interested to know what i need to do TO meet your standards.

Hello! Saw your post in another thread and it sounded like this may be what im looking for, so hopefully, I am what you're looking for.

Look forward to hearing from you if i meet your standards, and if i don't, id still be interested to know what i need to do TO meet your standards.

As i'm guessing you've probably noticed by now, our 'standards' are pretty basic : Be nice, be cool, be respectful ...and have FUN ! Oh and no spoilers in chat plz :D

Anyways, glad you found us and glad to have you aboard yep

Edited by Nee-Elder

Just read your post, right now I am doing a new toon, that name is majorroberttrent. level 31. If I am not that I do have a sith toon level 69 jonnyblade. Have errands to run will make contact when I log in later tonight. I do have a level 70 geared slinger usually my op toon unless a healer is needed.

Take care

Just read your post, right now I am doing a new toon, that name is majorroberttrent. level 31. If I am not that I do have a sith toon level 69 jonnyblade. Have errands to run will make contact when I log in later tonight. I do have a level 70 geared slinger usually my op toon unless a healer is needed.

hmm, you joined for a few days and then left without saying anything lol

Oh well, hope you find whatever you're lookin' for. Take care!

----

returning player looking for guild on Empire side. I tried looking up all the names listed but they were all offline. I'm Immortal Juggernaut, Name: Scifly

Hey, would love to join. Just re-subbed and looking to join up with a guild that's coming back just like me. I'm starting a new character name: Darren Khal...sent your two guys friend requests

Glad we finally connected in-game and happy to have the 2 of u guys with us now yep!

Let me know if/when you ever need anything. -- regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

Edited by Nee-Elder

Several members of <Ziost Remnant> are trying to start an "early bird" ops team. Are you interested in learning OPs but can't stay up late waiting for a group to form? We may be what you're looking for. We're still working on an actual start time but we would hopefully be done no later than 9pm EST. All roles and experience lvl are welcome. If interested please leave a reply here or try to contact Zoe'jackk in game. Thanks and happy hunting :)

I'm interested in joining! Do you have a website I should apply at?

hi there! No need to "apply" really, just need to be online in-game SWTOR at the same time so i can send you a 'guild invite' (Bioware rules) .

We used to have a website but no one ever used it lol , so i ditched it. (Plus nowadays 'Discord' is enough)

Anyways, hope to catch you in-game soon yep! (i'm online now for a bit...and should be around tomorrow Sunday too)

• 2 weeks later...
returning player looking for guild on Empire side. I'm sorcerer. Name: Sithliandra.

Did we ever connect in-game? (if not, so sorry lol i get a fair amount of PM's & mails , so i sometimes forget to reply to everyone promptly)

-------

And... weekend 'bump' for our thread ... plus, happy that 1 of our longest running members recently RETURNED to the game woot ! :D

See my OP if anyone's interested in our guild(s) yep