After a long night of raiding, which to me is always fun. I'd like to give kudos to Bioware because I truely thought you wouldn't do a thing with the place. So nicely done. i maintain Dread guards is still do able, and will be attempting it as if it is.

But neither of those is the point to this. You see I have a lock out problem. Cause I think it's cheap the way the current system works, but I understand it, and I think it's time for a change. I don't care if HM, and NiM share a lock out, gear comes pretty easily compared to past games. But I would amend it to, if you defeat 1 boss on HM, NiM will be locked and you would be unable to bump the next fight for it. Now if you fought 2 on NiM, you could still go and finish on HM but just wouldn't be able to go back to NiM. It makes more sense as far as a progressive raiding goes. Then leapfrogging through the place.

Just a thought, thanks again

After a long night of raiding, which to me is always fun. I'd like to give kudos to Bioware because I truely thought you wouldn't do a thing with the place. So nicely done. i maintain Dread guards is still do able, and will be attempting it as if it is.

But neither of those is the point to this. You see I have a lock out problem. Cause I think it's cheap the way the current system works, but I understand it, and I think it's time for a change. I don't care if HM, and NiM share a lock out, gear comes pretty easily compared to past games. But I would amend it to, if you defeat 1 boss on HM, NiM will be locked and you would be unable to bump the next fight for it. Now if you fought 2 on NiM, you could still go and finish on HM but just wouldn't be able to go back to NiM. It makes more sense as far as a progressive raiding goes. Then leapfrogging through the place.

Just a thought, thanks again

I will sign this "petition".