1st Annual Harbinger Dream Matches Coming Soon!

Nokecity

Hello again all, this is your friendly imperial jugg Shao'kahn and I wanted to inform you guys that I am working around the clock to keep our server active with events but it will have to be a server effort to achieve this. I wanted to inform you guys that I am working on our 1st annual Harbinger dream match. Now what this means is that if you ever wanted to see what happens when 2 highly skilled and admired players are pitted against each other in a friendly contest "for the server", now is that chance. Once again this is for the server so it will have to take a server effort. I ask that you guys post your dream matches that you would like to see and i will populate another list and begin to contact the nominees. I will also be providing various rewards for participants in this event.

If this is something the server is interested in, please post your remarks below.

Be sure to check back for more information.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too but, they get to use all hand to hand combat abilities available. I want to see a Sith Warrior get kicked in the nutts!!! :D:p:D:p:D

i feel compelled to note that you're using the wrong version of "you're" in your sig..

also, fisticuffs duels were already a regular thing when we did pvp nights before. we limited it to legacy moves though.. :p

Honestly the fight of smurf and aerico would be nuts. I seriously don't know who would win. Smurf will try bursting the crap outta you where aerico uses all his utilities since he doesn't hit as hard. What the hell give me 1 million on both lol.Least I'm guaranteed to break even.

Forgive me if I missed a name, but I wouldnt mind seeing a match with a dps operative or scoundrel be made.

I would like to see how some others play the class.

Also I realize I play a dps scoundrel, and in no way am recomending myself as a candidate. I just feel rusty, and it feels like Im doing something wrong, and its hard to figure out what exactly it is, since all of the good players that I could discuss this class with are all operatives, and I rarely log onto the imp side anymore. Seeing a good operative/scoundrel is such a rare occurance as of late, and watching a vid might give me some pointers.

Edited by Haystak

Has a time/locations be decided for this yet? Lol, might be fun to go watch and duel some ppl. It is really unfortunate republic side can't join us on DK for random dueling funz.

Naw i havent decided date/time at the moment...i just wanted to see if this was something the server/pvp community was interested in doing and if it was a go i would start formulating a roster and contact individuals and then set a date/time. It seems like it is something you guys would like to do so i would like to plan for this event around the beginning of the year, that way I could talk to the participants and start gathering rewards for participation.

Naw i havent decided date/time at the moment...i just wanted to see if this was something the server/pvp community was interested in doing and if it was a go i would start formulating a roster and contact individuals and then set a date/time. It seems like it is something you guys would like to do so i would like to plan for this event around the beginning of the year, that way I could talk to the participants and start gathering rewards for participation.

One place for a dueling tourney without the fear of dealing with opportunists ganking is on Narshadda next to the giant hutt statue. One drawback is that you can only do 1v1s as the promenade is a no pvp flagging zone

Edited by Haystak