Ticket Problem / Unable to Update/Cancel Ticket

talavelrus

So first off I am super unsure if there is even a forum for this kind of issue and I looked all over and can't find one so I'm putting it here on General in some hope something can be done or I get a answer. I am currently as the title says unable to update and or cancel a ticket I have in. I'm looking at like EA SWTOR " How to contact SWTOR support " and seeing as a ticket IS the issue I don't think putting in another ticket will do anything!

All I get when I try and update/cancel the ticket it says " There was a problem updating your ticket. Please try again later." I imagine just a explosion of tickets are going on right now and that's what's causing the problem.

you can try calling them .

Contact support by phone

Contact our team by calling the numbers listed below: USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 10.00 CT - 19.00 CDT) UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 00.00 GMT)

email:support@swtor.com

So pretty much, you can send them an email. Remember to give them details, and let them know of your issue.

But mostly, be patient and polite.

same here generic error, put in ticket bug report but it just disappeared after few days no thank you or nothing ...

on other other issue email reply says we updated your ingame ticket too only to login and see it hasn't /boggle

Edited by Aonevm