BEST credit making Crew Skills?

SenseiGoju

Is there a combination of gathering skill instead of crafting to make some good credit off of?

Not that I know of, not any more at least.

Treasure hunting is pretty good, you can either do gem missions or lockbox missions. Gems can be sold on GTN and lockboxes gives credits or items you can vendor / use.

Scaveging can make money, but its a bit tedious.

My advice, PVP for level 20 and 40 gear and just follow the main story. Along the way you find heroics that give you nice mods and vendors that sell mod able items.

• 5 months later...
Is there a combination of gathering skill instead of crafting to make some good credit off of?

I picked Scavenging - Bioanalysis - Slicing. Bioanalysis because you can find plants like everywhere (lol), Scavenging because it's everywhere too and you can get some from silver and up droids, and slicing because those credit boxes laying around are just straightup credits. Hope this helps!

Is anyone reading this? -_-

I picked Scavenging - Bioanalysis - Slicing. Bioanalysis because you can find plants like everywhere (lol), Scavenging because it's everywhere too and you can get some from silver and up droids, and slicing because those credit boxes laying around are just straightup credits. Hope this helps!

Is anyone reading this? -_-

You can get 3 gathering skills? That's new, no?

I have Archeology/Scavaging/Bioanalysis with all my characters and get a ton. But honestly, I have not gathered a thing the last 2 months with my toons as I can just watch the market and buy all the materials that people put up for under 100 cr per unit and then re-sell them at going rate. I put up (50) stacks of 20 every 12 hours, time permitting, and make around 500k per day doing this with just about an hour invested per day doing so. Edited by Raora

I have Archeology/Scavaging/Bioanalysis with all my characters and get a ton. But honestly, I have not gathered a thing the last 2 months with my toons as I can just watch the market and buy all the materials that people put up for under 100 cr per unit and then re-sell them at going rate. I put up (50) stacks of 20 every 12 hours, time permitting, and make around 500k per day doing this with just about an hour invested per day doing so.

The only reason(s) I took 3 gathering skills were because:

(1) For my other character's crafting skills.

(2) For the credits.

(3) Because I'm not one to watch the GTN unless I have to.

I have 8 toons and to me that was the best idea for an 8-toon crew-skill mix-up. I just didn't want 2 toons to have the same crew skill.