Mako or Kaliyo

DarthMemnock

Healer companions generally fill their role better than tank companions. Also, Mako isn't bald.

Kaliyo, however, is freaking hilarious. Try a run-through with her as a dark-side healing operative sometime. It's a particularly psychotic, future version of Bonnie and Clyde. She also has some of the best lines voiced since the initial appearance of HK-47.

Healer companions generally fill their role better than tank companions. Also, Mako isn't bald.

Kaliyo, however, is freaking hilarious. Try a run-through with her as a dark-side healing operative sometime. It's a particularly psychotic, future version of Bonnie and Clyde. She also has some of the best lines voiced since the initial appearance of HK-47.

Maybe it's just me, but am I the only one who would tap Kaliyo in a heartbeat...? Of course, I'd thoroughly check under the bed/mattress/pillows for sharp objects first! :eek:

Try playing a light side sniper with her & keeping her happy...talk about fine lines lol!

Trooper Aric is best comp so far - same armour & weaps - easy hand-me-down for equipment :)

I liked Kaliyo more, I am not so much into the nice-girl thing. Her being psychotic didn't deter me from making my own decisions and it's surprising that she will even agree to some of your more good-sided options sometimes. Of course there's a deeper aspect behind this but it's rather fun having a companion which is completely on the opposite of the fence at times than being in whole agreement. Makes you weighing your decision carefully sometimes.