Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Aragorrius

I've known Bonsai quite a while. I first met him when I moved on TOFN and created Pink Ninjas. No matter what he played in PVP he was simply off the charts. Now I have the pleasure of running operations with him and we basically one shot everything in TFB HM and in Denova Nightmare up to kephess. Bonsai can play absolutely everything and I am not embarrassed to say that he is a better player than I will ever be. I spent two weeks on the gav daragon dummy with my sentinel to actually do 1950-2150 DPS in raids now and bonsai came along with his Vanguard (in PVP gear) and did 50k more damage than I do in most boss fights. I am BIS dreadguard on my sentinel and he came along in WH gear and simply showed me that i need to learn to play :p.

I am not surprised that Evolixe/ Exilove lost. It was to be expected because some people are just excellent at this game. Evo should not get mad or rage, he should look at this as a learning experience because Bonsai is not your average SWTOR player. When I see many of you here say 'oh, he beat you on an alt' I understand that not many know Bonsai. Bonsai has no alts, all of them are main characters. That is how good he is. I think there is another person like this, TRS, but I won't get into that.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,

Youre starting piss more than you even know off.

1st. You are not even close to the best players

2nd. Even with a ton of alts, the Bonsai legacy has proven to be better than you

3rd. You only know 1v1.

4th. Youre clueless

5th. I dont recall you getting mentioned in the "best of each class" and your excuse was "im a sin" meanwhile Gragole got mentioned quite a few times.

You remind me of a certain Harbinger, who is absolutely the best while everyone else disagrees.

Its time you stop, no one cares about how good you are, I have not ever seen a "record" of you (refer to Server PVP records)

Its time you stop

Long life to the Bonsai Legacy ;)

• 4 months later...