New content, when the existing doesnt work? GJ BW.

Well, we where trying out Hutt Hospitality just now, and its bugged. When you get in to the building and get tossed down in to the pit. You cant do ****. You just stand there, dead or alive and nothing more to it. Cant continue.

For Eternity Vault. I dont know what happend. But the turrets before the first boss just takes a tank with 16-17k health down to 0 in about a second. And they target the healers (in this case me and another) and we get like 2 shotted in about a second aswell. All this on normal. Its probably not a bug, but I do not understand this.

Im used to wiping, I've been playing hardcore for years in WoW. But this was not the traditional wiping cause we did something wrong. It was wiping cause it was not healable.. Someone care to explain how you did this?

Well, we where trying out Hutt Hospitality just now, and its bugged. When you get in to the building and get tossed down in to the pit. You cant do ****. You just stand there, dead or alive and nothing more to it. Cant continue.

For Eternity Vault. I dont know what happend. But the turrets before the first boss just takes a tank with 16-17k health down to 0 in about a second. And they target the healers (in this case me and another) and we get like 2 shotted in about a second aswell. All this on normal. Its probably not a bug, but I do not understand this.

Im used to wiping, I've been playing hardcore for years in WoW. But this was not the traditional wiping cause we did something wrong. It was wiping cause it was not healable.. Someone care to explain how you did this?

Turrets are bugged, its confirmed and fixed in the coming patch 1.01

Yeah turrets are heavily bugged, we experience exactly the same problems.

But you can somehow get out of the stuck in hutt hospitality with some classes and then rezz the other players out of the stuck.

We got the Boss to 25% but we cant break the enrage timer with 2 heal 1 tank and DDs.

In addition you have to reset the instance(and do trash again) after every wipe!

Oh and one extremly good try the entire bossfight resettet and started again right away -.-

The point still stands, new content when old one is heavily bugged?

And bugs which make raiding impossible are fixt in the NEXT patch, not in a hotfix?

Common...

I wonder how some guilds nearly got the content clear if we cant even get through the first bosses.

Gnarl's cave is a mess as well. out of 4-5 fights. 3 of them I got stuck halfway under the platforms and could not move.. then died to Pounce and suffered the wrath of the guild since that must have been mu fault! lol

personally I think there is a bug with force leap causing this, submitted a ticket but ..meh