Heroic 2 slim pickings after 30.

Greetings,

I generally game and group with my wife. She plays a Jugg and I am Operative healer. Together we have a blast. I have noticed that 'Heroic 2' missions are pretty much non-existent after we get to Taris. Is there a reason for this? We work well together but figured the Heroic 4 missions/areas are for four players, not just two+2 companions. We do use CC but we only have the ones that the Operative has, since a Jugg does not seem to get any CC tools (I may be wrong so help out here).

Anyway I am wondering if there are any 'Heroic 2' missions/areas post 38?

Thanks

you might not like this from a "massively multiplayer online game" - but you already have a healer and a tank - it should be a cake to get 2 players to join you for heroics4 - heck you can do most heroics4 with 3, and if you are real good even with 2 companions

well there is still few to come, in hoth there is 1 heroic 2 quest and in belsavis all the quests are heroic 2 except 1 which is heroic 4. But with Tank and Healer you can do most heroic 4 quests too, but finding 2 dps is usually really easy so why not take em to make things easier and faster.

All heroic 4s and even flashpoints are easily doable with tank+healer and 2 dps companions. Have done it myself with my gf (powertech tank+SI healer + Gault&Andronikos dps companions). Companions should preferably be ranged (because stupid melee ones can't get out of AoE et cetera). And of course they should be properly geared (blue+ preferably). And control them (focus fire). It's really very easy. Edited by Beermongerr