Assault Cannon Models Guide

TianaArylle

Hi all, I made an assault cannon models guide to help the Commandos of the world. It shows the various models and their icons for (I think) all the rifles in the game.

The image is large, but that allows you to zoom in to see detail and choose properly. Also, because this game has so many rifles, I couldn't include all the color variations - just the model variations. Some may look like duplicates, but that's just because they have an added scope, etc. To find these search on your database site of choice (I use torhead), browse by weapon type "Blaster rifle" and then look through the icons to find an obtainable model.

So, happy shootin' - for you or a companion!

Hope it helps!

Assault Cannon Models :wea_06:

Awesome work. Thanks. Very handy.

(I did notice that the model for the elgant modified assault cannon isnt there. Granted, that particular cannon has a totally misleading icon. But there are other cannons with the same model and different colors on them right? Are those icons equally misleading?)

Man, there should be a preview option for weapons in game. As it is for armor..

Edited by Acrolepsia

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, it's you again! I still remember the topic you posted about the double-bladed lightsaber hilts (I actually think I still have it sitting somewhere on my desktop).

I can't believe you took/found the time to put this all together. While I'm sure plenty in the community appreciate your hard work, let me add one more "thank you!".

• 8 months later...