Where can I get an augment??

Rachiia

... I've got dozens, I haven't found any gear that needs them yet...

Critical crafts gain a single empty slot that will accept an augment, so a lot of crafters are running around with [Exceptional] versions of their armor but no bonus, as Augments are hard to come by for many of us =) Throw them up for sale, we'll buy them!

Edited by SeppTB

I had a ton of augments, sold them all, because I don't have any gear that will take them. I'd like to see the gear that can use them first, before I even focus on the missions to get them.

As I said above, the gear that can use them is all crafted gear that gets an Exceptional/Critical result. It looks just like the standard gear but has a single augment slot...

That said, I've also heard there might be a display bug in the GTN that makes that augment slot not show? Or was it random second stats don't show? So perhaps they are up for sale and just never show their slot until you buy them.

As I said above, the gear that can use them is all crafted gear that gets an Exceptional/Critical result. It looks just like the standard gear but has a single augment slot...

That said, I've also heard there might be a display bug in the GTN that makes that augment slot not show? Or was it random second stats don't show? So perhaps they are up for sale and just never show their slot until you buy them.

I wish they would let us RE our bound orange gear so we can keep the look we like, but still get the advantage of an augment slot. I love my look currently, but in order to get an augment slot I will have to change my look in order to compete efficiently at end game.

I don't care about the time factor of acquiring gear, I would love to know what is available to me to even purchase/request from armortechs.

I get display bugs for crafted gear second stats, like power, defence and so on. They don't show up in comparison. Also, the comparison of the other stats is buggy, sometimes shows as a loss in stats, even though it's identical, or whatever.

Anyway, I found this thread because I crafted a piece of exceptional gear, and wanted to know where to find augments. Now I know. Thanks all.