Is pvp filled with bots?

hipoenormous

I have an inkling that the unranked warzones are populated by bots possibly because of the lack of real players. Why would a group of humans all go toward the middle and none to the sides in the turret battle. And why would the enemy team all focus on one player, what is the likelihood of that happening. I was a healer on that map, my whole team went to the middle yet only half seemed to be on doing anything productive. Every game I play is a disappointment. The team I am on is always pathetic. Yet why is it that at the same time the other time is pure perfection? There seems to be some sort of algorithm that puts productive players against players who are incapable of withstanding anything.

On one day I was playing unranked warzones and out of the 100 games I played 100 of those were losses. Is the algorithm that puts players into teams truly fair or equal? Or for the sake of convenience the teams are composed of bots with human names with preprogrammed orders to act in certain ways.

Edited by hipoenormous

Even if each match only took 10 mins, you would be able to play about 6 each hour. If you played 10 hours straight, you would have approximately 60 games played. To play 100 games in a single day, you would need queue for around 20 hours non-stop, assuming the queue popped every instant you left.

Sorry, not believing your little stories and what are probably troll threads.

Why would a group of humans all go toward the middle and none to the sides in the turret battle. And why would the enemy team all focus on one player, what is the likelihood of that happening.

Welcome to 2019 WZ pvp.

* They aren’t bots, just bad players who play follow the leader and don’t use their brains.

* How likely is it to happen? 90% of the time it happens these days. Which is about every match because people think winning is about how much damage they can do on the score board.

* Most players also can’t kill anything unless they are 3+ v 1. So they all run in a group all over the map to kill individual players.

one simple suggestion... again...

get a grp of real (assumed?) 4 players , and do unranked. If you lose all of the matches, its clear that you need practice. if you win all of of the matches, its clear your grp is really killing noobs like flies. somewhere in between, and you get the picture of what is called a 'headless chickens free railroading to nearest red coloured ernemy spree' aka 'forget everything and gank to your hearts content regardless what you should do in that map'.

Hope this helps. :p

Edited by Ayushman
typo

On one day I was playing unranked warzones and out of the 100 games I played 100 of those were losses. Is the algorithm that puts players into teams truly fair or equal? Or for the sake of convenience the teams are composed of bots with human names with preprogrammed orders to act in certain ways.

100 out of 100 losses, in 1 day?

With that kind of odds, i don't think the team is to blame for your losses, bots or not. And with that amount, i'm not sure who's the bot either...

I have an inkling that the unranked warzones are populated by bots possibly because of the lack of real players.

As it was said in this thread already, this is the current unranked PVP status. Since quing for PVP is tied to many other aspects of the game, people que for it without a real intention to PVP. You gain conquest stuff from it, Unassembled components and much more. Times when PVP was only to PVP are long over. In the past when we had PVP gear and expertise people had no reason to PVP as you didnt get anything out of it. Now you do.

There seems to be some sort of algorithm that puts productive players against players who are incapable of withstanding anything.

Actually yes, the newest changes to quing are meant to que players together based on class and also some hidden rating of the player. That means that if the players on the team are bad then it must be that the system put you in as a high rating player to carry the team :)