List of all Datacrons

Almar

Thank you soooo much. How do you get the Dromund Kass Str +2 in the hanger on the crates?

Go to the right hanger, run up the ramp to the second level on the "southwest"edge there is place to drop down onto a girder. do so and then follow the girder to where you can jump down onto the crates the datacron is on.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alderaan Datacrons

Aim +4 Datacron

Coordinates: X: 1106, Y: 78

This datacron is on an island that you can only get to by a small damaged lift.

Can also be reached by driving a STAP up the "left" side of the island (looking down at it from the platform). If the STAP doesn't make it all the way, get back on foot to make the last jump up.

Strength +4 Datacron

Coordinates: X: 2191, Y: -2020

In order to reach this datacron you will need to buy a Magnetically Guided Grappling System (MGGS) from Lain-Ricie, a vendor located south of Tarlarn Outpost. Once you have the MGGS head over to the location of the datacron and use your MGGS on the blue glowing Magnetic Stabilizer next to it. You will be taken over to the datacron platform where you can collect your reward!

Or you can jump along the rocks and get over to the ladder and climb up saving 10K credits.

Hmm I'll have to look into these two things. I haven't been able to update my Datacron guide in awhile since I've been busy with profession guides but I hope to get around to updating them again real soon!

So I have gotten 66/67 of the datacrons. Anyone know where the last one is? And yes I have gotten the +10 to all stats one on the imp fleet.

If your Ilum section still says 4/5 I'm pretty sure that's the Aim datacron that they are fixing in the next major patch. It doesn't successfully get added to the Codex (codex entry #83).

Got done a few more Datacron guides!

Nar Shaddaa Yellow Matrix Shard:

http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacron/narshaddaa/yellowmatrixshard.cfm

Ilum Red Matrix Shard:

http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacron/ilum/redmatrixshard.cfm

and the Ilum Aim Datacron which seems to be bugged currently...

http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacron/ilum/aim.cfm

Doing massive Datacron guide revamps. Here is a list of all the Alderaan Datacrons:

http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacron/alderaan/

I only have one planet left to do, Corellia, than I am done all the Datacrons in the game. I'll complete the guides tonight but they probably won't be perfect and uploaded until tomorrow because of how frustrated writing them makes me.

When attempting to get the Strength datacron on Alderaan, I got to the datacron and it stated that I needed to complete more missions before I could retrieve it. Did any1 else have this problem? Is this just a matter of doing more quests in the area or is there a specific quest you need to do?

When attempting to get the Strength datacron on Alderaan, I got to the datacron and it stated that I needed to complete more missions before I could retrieve it. Did any1 else have this problem? Is this just a matter of doing more quests in the area or is there a specific quest you need to do?

Maybe you need to complete all of Alderaan since it is in the bonus series area. Not sure to be honest, I've never heard of this unless it's a new bug

Happend to me also trying the Aim one on Alderaan. Have no idea what mission to do though