Any Adults looking to help create and build a active guild

BlueRabbit

I am looking to start a IMPERIAL guild on the harbinger that focus on all areas of SWTOR.. I am looking for some Adults looking to help run OPS, PVP, Leving... Whatever you would like to contribute. I would love to have multiple raid groups going..

My contribution is providing the guild with Repair money for raids, website, TS3..

I want to focus on building a guild with a positive reputation on the Server. I would like to host monthly guild events for prizes.

I also want to focus on Server events such as Pod Races, and various games to involve the Imperial Side of the Server

I am looking for positive people looking to build a great community

I myself am 40 years old. I have had SWTOR from the launch. I just transferred to this server. I am looking to get things going strong before the upcoming expansion. I have plenty of game experience. Just cannot commit as much time as I would like at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly what I am looking for. I am in search of a Mature Guild where all player types are accepted. I don't mind horsing around on occasion but the childish chats and whimpering gets a tad exhausting, I have children of my own and wish to escape the bickering in-game. I would be interested in providing crafts to players and general PvE and PvP assistance when available once I level a bit higher. I am 28 with a family and playtime flexes pending my travel for work.

If there is room for someone more "casual" like me let me know!