Give me one good reason not to drop artifice.

Hypernetic

Why would anyone try to convince you to stay Artifice? Less Artificers, means less people in the GTN undercutting my products by ridiculous amounts because they'd rather screw their own profit margins than wait a couple more hours for their creds.

By all means go Biochem. Power level it up while you're at it, wasting your creds on over priced low level mats. I just hope you're on my server.

Why would anyone try to convince you to stay Artifice? Less Artificers, means less people in the GTN undercutting my products by ridiculous amounts because they'd rather screw their own profit margins than wait a couple more hours for their creds.

By all means go Biochem. Power level it up while you're at it, wasting your creds on over priced low level mats. I just hope you're on my server.

but the real question is...why so mad?

I can make the advanced 22 hilts and profit 30-40k off each one on my server, definitely worth it so far.

Money doesn't help anyone do anything end game related. I have more money than I know what to do with and I don't even sell anything on the GTN.

but the real question is...why so mad?

Where do you get anger from that? Wouldn't everyone who uses the GTN to sell product welcome less competition? Especially from those who have no idea what the value of the items they're selling are?

Money doesn't help anyone do anything end game related. I have more money than I know what to do with and I don't even sell anything on the GTN.

That depends entirely on what kind of gear you have and how many times you wipe. But I suppose your guild never wipes to any content of any level?

Of course if you were one of those who used Slicing to amass millions of creds before the nerf, then of course you wouldn't worry about funding your repairs.. but that doesn't mean that Credits don't have anything to do with it. Just means your earliest choice nullified the credit sink for you personally.

Where do you get anger from that? Wouldn't everyone who uses the GTN to sell product welcome less competition? Especially from those who have no idea what the value of the items they're selling are?

That depends entirely on what kind of gear you have and how many times you wipe. But I suppose your guild never wipes to any content of any level?

Of course if you were one of those who used Slicing to amass millions of creds before the nerf, then of course you wouldn't worry about funding your repairs.. but that doesn't mean that Credits don't have anything to do with it. Just means your earliest choice nullified the credit sink for you personally.

I never had slicing and I've hovered around a million credits since I hit 50. I pay plenty of repairs and have spent hundreds of thousands on consumables for raiding.

Try again. Money is easy to come by.

I never had slicing and I've hovered around a million credits since I hit 50. I pay plenty of repairs and have spent hundreds of thousands on consumables for raiding.

Try again. Money is easy to come by.

This, 15k for pvping? no repairs? sounds like an easy way to make money bro, better than the gimped AH on this game. If you want a game where it's hard to make money go back to WoW bro!

Take advantage of the fact theirs limited amount of your crafting type,Their is a market for many items , just find it .Also when they release new stuff you will be ready to craft those items and grab the market by its reigns while everyone is trying to grind one up. Think long term and if u find you need ! absolutly another heal just have a friend craft em or purchase a few .

If you are looking for a crafting profession that helps you in end-game, then artificing isn't the one for you. It was the same way for WoW in a long time.

Artificing is more geared towards people who aren't going to be doing end-game content. People will always need to be modding their gear for their alts or even for their main when they're levelling.

Not everybody is an end game raider, and not every profession needs to be geared for the personal use of a raider. Nothing wrong with a profession being meant to support people levelling and supporting their casual end-game experiences.

I used to be arti, then took Bio. I wouldn't try to convince you to keep arti at all. I will say that you do want to craft the relics for your class and spec first. Crit craft them that is. Yes you can crit craft relics and drop 2 x +28 main stats into them. Which makes them the BIS ones. Same as synth weavers belt and bracers that are crit crafted, are more powerfult than the rekata ones.

Dunno if your aware, the relics become BoP. However you can take them and use them once you drop Arti for another craft. Unlike Bio, if you drop bio, you cannot use the gear you made.

So, if you want to drop arti go for it, but I would advise you think what craft you take next if you want to benifit. Eg, Arti, for relics then synth for belt/bracers and then another or bio, etc.

just don't do as i did and drop Arti then find out a day later about the relics. Easily done as uptil 1.1, crafted relics were crap as they had no stats like end on em, so people put making relics out of thier mind.

I used to be arti, then took Bio. I wouldn't try to convince you to keep arti at all. I will say that you do want to craft the relics for your class and spec first. Crit craft them that is. Yes you can crit craft relics and drop 2 x +28 main stats into them. Which makes them the BIS ones. Same as synth weavers belt and bracers that are crit crafted, are more powerfult than the rekata ones.

Dunno if your aware, the relics become BoP. However you can take them and use them once you drop Arti for another craft. Unlike Bio, if you drop bio, you cannot use the gear you made.

So, if you want to drop arti go for it, but I would advise you think what craft you take next if you want to benifit. Eg, Arti, for relics then synth for belt/bracers and then another or bio, etc.

just don't do as i did and drop Arti then find out a day later about the relics. Easily done as uptil 1.1, crafted relics were crap as they had no stats like end on em, so people put making relics out of thier mind.

You didn't read any of the thread did you?

Anyway, I dropped artifice and leveled it to 400 in 2 hours and have all the rakata stuff now.