Surge cap?

imazhero

At infinity. No, seriously, to precisely answer your question, surge continues giving some benefit through infinite surge rating.

Now, on the practical side, having much more than 250-350 isn't recommended, but it's still far from "useless" at that point. You just get more benefit from other stats by then.

• 9 months later...

Surge is at 268 (75.25%), Crit is... odd as it is a combination of things at 34.19% and it seems that Aim adds to that? but the +Crit is at 268 as well. Accuracy is 321 (100.80%). Aim is 1623 (250 base + 1373). At this point, is it wise to just add +Aim? Sometimes I don't get much of a choice when it comes to adding Surge/Crit/Accuracy along with Aim and Endurance. I read in the tooltip that any Acc over 100% reduces resistance but I don't want to go too far past where I already am. I really do not have any mods worth writing home about either. Power is 353.

But I did notice something with the Surge... Tech damage is always a bit higher than range damage with the Surge but they both stopped at 75.25%. Is this an actual cap?

EDIT: LOL I posted this in the wrong thread. I want in the Bounty Hunter thread. Sorry guys.

Edited by battycoda